• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i cant belive u (a challege to cutechic4eva)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Re: r u ready (a challenge to cutechick4eva)

The two bolts of lighting struck together with immense force. The whole area gleamed with the bright blue bolts. Everything was stil,l and in an instant the walls of the prison were burnt as black as charcoal.
"Hmph. Better than I thought." Jen smirked.

Deaddude15

in a guantanamo cell waiting for the next battle

"she's pretty tough, but there's some weak points i know are there, but where are they" deaddude said whispering to himself "wherever it is, its gotta be found soone" deaddude said in a lower whisper as he felt a cool whisper

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In

"Hmm..deaddude's tougher than I thought..." Jen said under her breath. She examined her surroundings trying to find a weakness or opening in deaddude's defense. "Ah Ha! I found it." She quietly whispered. "Now, to get to where I need to go.."

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In

"Nothing...Why does it matter to you anyway?" Jen asked.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In

"Ah..I saw that coming." Jen said bluntly while dodging the fireball. "Come on out, I know your there. That is, unless you want to fight again." She said. Jen started to fidget around with the hole in the wall and started to pull something out of it.

Deaddude15

OOC: ok
IC: "BRING IT, I WANT TO SEE WHO DIES FIRST" deaddude yelled while his voice echoed and aimed clearly at jens fore head with his right index finger barely shaking at the fact that he was gonna fire at a girl "god forgive us all while i fire this shot" deaddude whispered in his mind as a teardrop drops down his left eye and fired what he thought was a tranquilizer bullet but was accidently a poison dart that if the poison was unable to be taken out was proven fatal

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In

Jen quickly realized that the bullet was not a tranquilizer and it just barely missed her head. "Hah! You missed me!" Jen said confidently. "Phew, that was a close one. I better watch out next time. Underestimating the enemy was a big mistake." She said under her breath. Jen counter attacked with a bright bolt of lighting. "Try and dodge that!"

OOC: I will be gone for a week starting Thursday, so what would you like to do about this battle??

Deaddude15

OOC: we will continue this wen u return
IC: deaddudde was glad the bullet was dodged and noticed the lightning and sent out a lightning bolt the same size at the same place "you gotta learn precision in the military if your gonna be a sniper or in there at all" deaddude said confidently

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In

OOC: I'm gonna be on for a bit so I'll keep going.
BIC: -Sigh- "Sure, you might be older than me but it doesn't mean your perfect!!! Hell, even I'm not! Oh well..." Jen smirked. "Ninja Wolfsbane!" She yelled. Suddenly, posionous plant roots sprung up from the ground, spray posion gas in the direction of deaddude. Jen apparently was immune to the plant's harmful gases.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In

OOC: I'm back.
BIC: "Oh really? Being in the military might give you the upper hand in some cases I suppose. As for me, being born into a family of Ninja will prove to be quite a good aid to me." Jen said pulling her sword out for the second time. "Now, let's see who's training is better: The power of the army or the art of the Ninja." She said.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In

"Oh Crap..." Jen said to herself. She had just barely avoided the stun grenade, it exploded only a couple inches away from her. Its effects toyed with her sanity just a tad. "If you think that'll get me, you're wrong!" She said unsteadily, swaying back and forth, trying to mantain her balance.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In

"If I don't do something fast, I'm done for.." Jen thought to herself. Despite being a bit dizzy, she managed to cast her reflect spell around her, protecting her body from the brunt of the coming attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back