• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i cant belive u (a challege to cutechic4eva)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deaddude15

in a guantanamo cell waiting for the next battle
Re: r u ready (a challenge to cutechick4eva)

good
Name deaddude

Age25

weapons: a 5' long 2' width sword that is sharp and has a ruby on the handle and a skull design on the handle and a set of bow and arrow that is made of oak and the string is made of unbreakable string, and a sniper rifle with tranqulizer bullets

appearance a Caucasian male who’s right half of the body is decayed. He has a army suit on and is 6’5” 225 lbs.

bio, he was a world war 2 soldier who fought as a sniper in Germany and was put in the gas chamber.60 years later he came back and he went to the reception and he met a surfer who taught him how to do the current things we do today. He has retrieved powers for the gas chamber.

Personality. he is a nice guy who has a temper when somebody annoys him and blacks out from there

moves:
fire blast: he blasts a large flame out and hurts the enemy
lightning punch: he punches the enemy while rushing the lightning through the body for 3 seconds
leaf blade: he pulls out a sharp leaf and slashes the enemy 2 times.
Water fall: he splashes rain on top of the enemy with 10% acid in it
Metal uppercut: deaddude makes his hand metal and uppercuts the enemy
Psychic throw: deaddude mentally grabs the enemy and throws the enemy hard.
Poison punch: he punches and pricks a tiny hole and poisons the enemy for 2 turns
Earthquake: he starts a earthquake near the enemy and the enemy is stuck for 1 turn unless reversed
fire wave: deaddude send an invisible fire wave that burns the enemy
Rock punch: he punches the enemy when the right hand turns to rock
sorrow stare: deaddude grabs the opponents head and forces the enemy to stare into his eyes and is stunned for 1 turn
sniper shot: deaddude shoots a 22 cal. sniper rifle with tranquilizer shots and the enemy is knoked out for 1 turn

Last edited:

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In

Username:CuteChic4eva
Character Name: Jen

Weapons: A Longsword that was passed down from her parents. Its very sharp and has her name engraved in the blade. She also has some small daggers at hand just in case a battle goes very wrong.

Appearance: At 5'4, Asian Female. Jen has long black hair inherited by her mother and wears the outfit that her mother wore when she was Jen's age. Its a black fabric outfit usually compared to a traditional ninja outfit. She weighs about 155 lbs.

Bio: Both of her parents were killed by a neighboring village. when she was only six years old. Jen swore from that day on that she'd avenge her parents deaths and will hurt anyone who would get in her way. She holds a history of sadness, bitterness and anger in her heart.

Moves:

Luna Shine: Jen Calls upon the moon and a fierce blast of darkness energy falls upon the enemy.
Elemental Blast: Uses Earth, Wind and Fire in a powerful attack that stuns and damages the enemy.
Nature's Calling: Summons all available plant life (Leaves, flower petals etc.) and turns them into mini poisonous daggers.
Death Avenger: Takes her longsword and slices the enemy from top to bottom.
Lighting Bolt: Creates a thunderstorm above the enemy and calls down lighting.
Reflect: Casts a ball of reflecting energy around her, bouncing back any incoming attacks.
Disappearance: Can turn sneak up on her enemy in a blink of an eye and attack them from behind.
Firecraker: Creates multiple giant fire balls and bombard them upon the enemy.

Signature Move:
Trinity: Comes in contact with her deceased parents spirits and they join together with Jen, making her a bit stronger than before.

Sorry it took so long, internet kept dying o_O

Last edited:

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In

Well she's not buff but she is pretty strong, her looks are deceiving.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In

You should put that part of information in the character's bio.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In

Setting: in a dark dungeon in guantanamo, barley any light, the best light is flickering every 15 seconds, open cells and a square building formations, mossy walls, rusted cell bars, and skeletons in every cell......but one.....

" Oh, this place is giving me the creeps." Jen said as she gingerly made her way through the dungeon. She noticed a small light that stayed on continously at the end of the dungeon amid all of the flickering lights. "Hmm...I wonder what that strange light is..."

Last edited:

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In

"I've never wanted to visit Cuba, let alone the Guantamamo Bay Prision.." Jen muttered to herself as she continued to walk down the hallway passing the skeleton inhabited cells.

Deaddude15

deaddude saw jen next to the cell "who dares enter guantanamo" he said getting up "i hope she's not here to fight" he said silently walking to the girl "really, a short chick is here" looking in amazment checking out the chick standing in front of him "excuse me, y r u here, r u experiencing pain, i can see it in ur eyes" he said suspiciously

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In

"Maybe I am and maybe I'm not. I don't really think its any of your business." Jen sharply replied.
"Why do you need to know who I am and where I'm going anyway?"

Deaddude15

"i gathered intel from spirits per say, that somebody alot like u was comin here, and if i am correct these spirits said somethin about "mother and father.......or somethin like that" deaddude said somewhat suspiciously "and plus, u look like u were somewat invited here from a mysterious guy that u dont know, y r u here anyways' deaddude said in a discomferted voice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back