• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i beat sheperoth!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Marauder

I irst beat him at level 53 with the Oathkeeper. If I can do that, anyone can beat him. I am now level 100. My current equipment configuration:
Ultima Weapon
Crystal Crown
Crystal Crown
Atlas Armlet
In any case, good job even though it has taken you an insanely long time.

ansemtheking

Awards
lol i used action replay to beat him.full hp,full magic and umltimita weapon

Ultima Zero

I think your should get sopmething for beating him, besides exp. I want something more, more I tell you!!!!!

bluevendetta64

Website
bluevendetta64.1up.com
Congrats on beatting him. After a few rounds I got the pattrun down and can beat him any time. No elixers!! lol

The main thing that helps is I have 2x MP Rage equipped, so with all the damage I take, I can just heal myself. Also, when he he starts running and teleporting stay in the middle of the arena; this way you can lock on to him and be in reach to strike him when he begins to cast Sin Harvest. He isn't very difficult any more (lvl 91). I first beat him at lvl 85 and that took a while lol.

I wanna know if anybody else has beaten him with the Kingdom key?? Takes a bit longer but it is worth it.

666Sora

namine'- kairi said:
wait a minet i am no pro at kingdom hearts im still working on my expert file i cant beat riku 2 in it i hate that battle!! : (

Its ok it took me a while even though i started on expert and only used the kingdom key.

V

Vincent Valentine

You want to try min equip in expert. He's a sod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back