• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i beat sheperoth!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

namine'- kairi

i beat sheperoth! if anyone is going to try to beat him because they think they'll get a reward your wrong you dont even get a cup for beating him:mad: but if anyone needs help beating him just to say u kicked his butt post here that u need help and ill tell you how to beat him:D

V

Vincent Valentine

congrats on beating him. too bad about the spelling though.

V

Vincent Valentine

I took me a while too. Now i can beat him with minimum equip ^_^

V

Vincent Valentine

Load yoursef with Crystal Crwons, they're the best, IMO

V

Vincent Valentine

Rock Titan is the perfect 'sparring' buddy before Seph. He's easy and gives a lot of exp.

namine'- kairi

to riku is law it is very hard but u have to keep trying use the ultima weapon like u are if u have elixers or mega elixers put those in your item slots. when u fight him make sure u have sonic blade on. one of his attacks kept killing me befor i figured it out when he uses the attack when ur hp goes to 1 and no mp. you want to stay as close to him as possible when he uses that attack use sonic blade if you are to far away to use it get far away from him as possible and get ready to use a elixer. sonner or later he will start haveing dark ball things fly at u and he will be glowing blue thats when you dont give him time to respond and kick his as*!!! and when he makes all that fire come up around him do not i repeat do not use arc arcanium you want to only use your mp for healing and sonic blade. sorry if i spelt anything wrong

The M.C.

JTTW
who are you talking to vader? i only beat him once. i was on level 100. and it does suck that you dont get anything for beating him at least and keyblade like in FM or something.

Riku the law

namine'- kairi said:
to riku is law it is very hard but u have to keep trying use the ultima weapon like u are if u have elixers or mega elixers put those in your item slots. when u fight him make sure u have sonic blade on. one of his attacks kept killing me befor i figured it out when he uses the attack when ur hp goes to 1 and no mp. you want to stay as close to him as possible when he uses that attack use sonic blade if you are to far away to use it get far away from him as possible and get ready to use a elixer. sonner or later he will start haveing dark ball things fly at u and he will be glowing blue thats when you dont give him time to respond and kick his as*!!! and when he makes all that fire come up around him do not i repeat do not use arc arcanium you want to only use your mp for healing and sonic blade. sorry if i spelt anything wrong
thank you ill try that teh only problem is i dont have many elixers but ill work on getting a ton of them:D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back