• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hyden Christensen-episode 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Emotional? I lauged my arse off during the birth scene, and no-one could forget Darth Vader's NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo!!!

What got me about the plot is that the whole point of episodes three is to save Padme, but Anakin ends up trying to kill her (the force choke), rendering the whole plot useless.

Magnaboy1234

well apparently ur not a big star wars fan

tell me this, how old r u square ninja?

bcuz think about it
anakin was a very nice boy, then became a very talented jedi
if ur talented ur gonna want more stuff,
anakin couldn't control it, his power, anger, greed, jealousy, all that shtuff
so bam he went 2 the dark side

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Enchanted Rose said:
Anyway the point was Anakin was just a normal guy who was brainwashed and there had to be a clear progression from good to evil as he became Darth Vader. It was meant to be emotional so that you felt sorry for Darth Vader as in the latter episodes he was seen as ruthless and many wouldnt have guessed that behind that steely interior he has lke this only because of love- a total contrast. That was why Hayden was cast.

Normal guy?! He's a f***ing Jedi. Jedi are not normal people. How was he being brainwashed? Sidious was trying to seduce him to the Darkside. If that's what George Lucas considers emotional, then I understand why Episodes I-III had poor writing. How many times does Sidious tempt Anakin? How much effort did it take to convince Anakin? Anakin converts in record time and does so only after Sidious gives him a vague promise that he has a chance at power. Not only is it weak, but it's insulting to our intelligence, as well. The most feared and powerful man in the galaxy basically flip-flopped over to the darkside for the hell of it. Perhaps if Lucas spent more time developing this aspect instead of showing off the same special effects for the third time in a row, it might have turned out a little better.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Master T said:
Emotional? I lauged my arse off during the birth scene, and no-one could forget Darth Vader's NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo!!!

This isnt even about Hayden anymore it's about you finding faults with anything I say. Plus evry good film needs at least one prolonged 'nooooooooooooo'

What got me about the plot is that the whole point of episodes three is to save Padme, but Anakin ends up trying to kill her (the force choke), rendering the whole plot useless.

That was why it was a tragedy- episodes 1-3 were meant to be about the the downfall of Anakin.

mimi15

I think he was HOT in episode 3....i'm not a fan of star wars, but when i saw a preview for the movie on tv, i said " who is that HOT GUY!" My friend and I had to go see it !!! I liked him in episode 2 too......but i like him more in episode 3 with the longer hair and the darker clothes and his evilness.....i think he looked hotter in this episode cause he got older and stuff.......me and my friend only watched it cause he was in it. ^_^

Last edited:

ferretfrenzie

mimi15 said:
I think he was HOT in episode 3....i'm not a fan of star wars, but when i saw a preview for the movie on tv, i said " who is that HOT GUY!" My friend and I had to go see it !!! I liked him in episode 2 too......but i like him more in episode 3 with the longer hair and the darker clothes and his evilness.....i think he looked hotter in this episode cause he got older and stuff.......me and my friend only watched it cause he was in it. ^_^

WOW! You must be a clone because you and I were thinking the same thing!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back