• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hyden Christensen-episode 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ferretfrenzie

Who else thought that Hayden Cristensen looked SO CUTE in Star Wars Episode 3? I don't especially think he looks awesome in real life, but I thought he was handsome in the third movie with his longer hair and dark costume. By the way, does anyone else agree that he looked so ugly in the second movie with that haircut, and was acting like a creep? Blah!

http://images.killermovies.com/s/starwarsepisodeiii/gallery/starwars3_02.jpg

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Hayden Christensen is my all time favourite celebrity. I think there can be no one in the universe better looking than he and he's so nice in real life as well. He was so FINE with a capital F in both movies and even when he was evil he was still fit as. I thought the haircut was good in episode 2 and he didnt act like a creep a mon avis. I demand more exposure to the wonderful Mr. Christensen.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
^How dare you Master T, I will forever dislike you now. I felt he played the part of a vengeful, angry man so well and it was so sad. I could love him even if he was a bit twisted.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
What? He screwed up second episode further (because George Lucas already screwed it), but he wasn't that bad in episode 3, I'll admit. Especially the part where he burned, he did a superb job at burning. That was the best acting I've ever seen.

kairi123

Website
Hayden was totally HOT!!!!
but i dont think he was as hot as ewan mcgregor in episode 1!!!
that ewan was totally HOT HOT HOT!!!!
but i thought hayden was hotter in episode 2...no, episode 3...no both!!

phoenixreborn

Website
www.myspace.com-thephoenixreborn
At first I didn't like Hayden, because he didn't seem like the Anakin I imagined him to be. But I eventually came to see him as Anakin, the Anakin Skywalker. And Episode III made that all come true. I'm sure that he is the only guy who could have portrayed that character so well.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Kairi 123 u so have the right idea. I wish boys would stop criticizing him cos theyre so blatant JEALOUSY!

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Enchanted Rose said:
Kairi 123 u so have the right idea. I wish boys would stop criticizing him cos theyre so blatant JEALOUSY!
Why do girls always think it's jealousy? ~_~

I call Jesse McCartney a fag and now I'm jealous of him? Bah, please.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Because you have absolutely no reason to hate him. Loads of boys love star wars and all the characters, some of my boy friends used to do the whole speaking lie Darth thing yet you hate Hayden. Plus I kind of agree with you about the Jesse Mc Cartney thing.

mz. eggsy

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Enchanted Rose said:
Because you have absolutely no reason to hate him.
Yes we do. He sucked in Episode II. When he was "acting" to express anger, it looked like he needed some metamucil.

That's not the only reason, though. Note how I quoted the word "acting".

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
He didnt ruin Star Wars, George Lucas did. PLus we are talking about episode 3 (hence the title). He was awkward in episode 2 bu thats cos Anakin was meant to be awkward and confused about Padme.

mz. eggsy

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Enchanted Rose said:
He didnt ruin Star Wars, George Lucas did.
Which is similar to what I said earlier.

PLus we are talking about episode 3 (hence the title).
No, we are talking about Hayden Christensen from episode three. So we're not entirely off-topic with the Hayden discussion because it is, in fact, about Hayden.

He was awkward in episode 2 bu thats cos Anakin was meant to be awkward and confused about Padme.
Well he's mediocre at acting confused and awkward.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Enchanted Rose said:
Because you have absolutely no reason to hate him. Loads of boys love star wars and all the characters, some of my boy friends used to do the whole speaking lie Darth thing yet you hate Hayden.

Just because we hated Hayden doesn't mean we hate Star Wars. I love Stars Wars, but I hate what George Lucas did with it.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Square Ninja said:
Just because we hated Hayden doesn't mean we hate Star Wars. I love Stars Wars, but I hate what George Lucas did with it.

So you agree with me. We both hate what George Lucas did with it. Plus I never said you hated Star Wars. So what do you hate about him- his acting or his personality or what?

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Enchanted Rose said:
So you agree with me. We both hate what George Lucas did with it. Plus I never said you hated Star Wars. So what do you hate about him- his acting or his personality or what?

I don't hate George Lucas, I don't even know the guy. However, I hate what he's done with Star Wars.

Anyway, Christensen was a poor choice for the character that eventually becomes Darth Vader. Darth Vader struck fear into the hearts of men, so you'd think Anakin would be pretty badass himself. Apparently he wasn't, because Christensen just came off as a whiney teenager. The blame doesn't fall entirely on Christensen, though. The writing was pretty bad for Episodes I-III.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Enchanted Rose said:
We both hate what George Lucas did with it. ?

WHAT HE DID WITH IT- thats what i said not him himself
Yes the script was really poor which evidently meant the actors and actresses suffered as a result. Anyway the point was Anakin was just a normal guy who was brainwashed and there had to be a clear progression from good to evil as he became Darth Vader. It was meant to be emotional so that you felt sorry for Darth Vader as in the latter episodes he was seen as ruthless and many wouldnt have guessed that behind that steely interior he has lke this only because of love- a total contrast. That was why Hayden was cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back