• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hurricane Academy (Retry)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Philosopher

OOC: I am posting first so... don't hurt me.

IC:
Zakar finished unpacking his stuff into the various drawers and closet of his dorm room, sighing softly he placed his suitcase in the closet, and hung his longbow on a small hook he had placed by the door. Running a hand through his white hair, he stepped out into the hall and closed the door behind him.

He glanced around as he walked outside his dorm building, passing students trying to find their rooms or talking to old friends. A few greeted him and he began walking around the campus.

Xeath

He got off the bus, looking at the school and the surrounding Campus. "Hmm.... Seems like this'll not really be worth my time...." He said, picking his suitcase up and swinging it over his back. He walked forward, dodging giggling girls and 'hardcore' boys. He noticed a few girls looking at him and shot a glance back. They instinctively looked away and started talking to themselves again as he shook his head.

As he got up the stairs into the hall of his dorm room, he looked to see a few people in the hall, either talking to some others or just walking out of their room. He walked to the door that had the '#225' Plate on it. He spun the key out of my right pocket with a pair of key chains dangling off of it, one an angel wing, the other a bat wing. Both are quite important to him, for the angel wing was given to him from his previous love, one he couldn't protect, the bat wing, was received from his brother, who died in the car accident five years ago. He inserted the key, twisted, and released, all in one fluid motion and opened his door, stepping inside silently as he closed the door behind himself. He looked at the room, taking quick notice to the plain bed and the nightstand next to it. He walked to it and placed his things in front of it, deciding he'll unpack later.

Once again, he led himself outside and into a good looking field away from the main campus. He crouched down, stretching his right leg to the side and leaned left, stretching his leg. He repeated the same motion with his left leg then stood up to his full height (6'3). He then proceeded to go and stretch his arms yawning slightly from tiredness, assured that this will wake him up. When he finished stretching, he Fell backward, catching himself with his right hand and pushed himself up with his right leg, sending him into a back-handspring. His left leg flung up and would've hit someone in front of him. He quickly placed his left hand to the ground, and spun quickly, flinging his legs out. He got to his feet and dashed forward, rearing his right rm back and swung it forward. He then continued to train himself for a while.

Last edited:

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
Arielle finaly finished packing her things and headed out the door, almost forgetting the cherished amulet that her grandmother gave her. The amulet was said to have mystical powers.
Arielle finally reached her dorm room 256 and started decorating. wondering if she was going to have a roomate.
Tired of waiting, she heads out to say hi to other people that attened the school. She went to a dorm near hers #257 she readied herself to knock the door but then a tall guy came out, he had interesting white hair. "Oh, uh... hello, i decided to say hi since were nieghbors and all. My name is Arielle. What's yours?"

Last edited:

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
Hurricane Academy is teh best!

Template
Name: Rekily Roku
Appearance:
marlow.jpg
[/IMG]
Personality: She is very kind and shy at times. Though she might seem naive, she is actually quite intelligent and can clearly analyze situations.
Dorm Number: 170
Major: Sorcery and swordsmanship
Schedule:
1) Study of magic and spells
2) Beast and creature training
3) Swordsmanship skills
4) Lunch
5) Alchemy advanced study
6) Psychology

Last edited:

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
OOC: Mind If I play two characters? I'll put the template in my next post if I can.

The young angel threw the sword hard into the wall. It pierced quickly and then stuck in the wood beams. The angel waved his hand and the blade dimaterialized. It quickly formed in his hand again with a fizz of dark magic. The boy then dismissed it once more to a wall peg next to his bed. He lay down carefully, forcing his damaged wing carefully into its folded position on his back. He was in tremendous pain, but he wouldn't ask anyone for help, his pride ran so deep. He lay on his bed for a few minutes just breathing until at last he sat up. He reached his hand out in mid-air and then a small I-pod appeared in his hand. It was black with flames wrapping around its sides. It was kind of tacky, but it played the songs he wanted. Over ten thousand songs, mostly by head-banging rock artists like System of a Down or Dio. He slid the small earbuds into his ears and then flipped to the first song on the list. "Last in Line" by Dio, a song that was much part of his life. The words started slow and then began to pace forward. As they did the young angel's eyes began to close. He was alone in his dorm, but he knew he would have a room mate appear sometime soon. To him, it was better to get some shut eye on the free day he had and actually work the days he was supposed to. As he drifted off the words of Dio sprang up in his head:

We'll know for the first time
If we're evil or divine
We're the last in line
We're the last in line

Two eyes from the east
It's the angel or the beast
And the answer lies between
The good and bad

We search for the truth
We could die upon the tooth
But the thrill of just the chase
Is worth the pain

OOC: Sorry, short post

Eru-777

Website
www.myspace.com
Rekily looked around a little nervous as she entered the hallway where her dorm room was. As she walked by one of the rooms, she heard a loud sound like something hitting a wall. This made her jump slightly and she picked up her pace. Once in her room, she unpacked everything and neatly put her clothing into a wooden dresser. The room was fairly nice-nothing too fancy. She sighed quietly to herself; it was always difficult for her to make new friends due to her shyness. She hoped she could change that this year...

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
[size=-2]"Finished!" she cried, jumping on her new bed. It was official--Kitai was settled in Dorn Room Two Hundred and Twenty Two. After about an hour of dragging her stuff from her brother's car to the second story dorm, she was exhausted (sp?). Once a moment of eerie silence passed, she remebered that she had forgotten a few boxes. "...It's too much trouble to make anymore trips so..." she said slowly, then darted out of her room. About a minute later, she was walking down the hallway, carrying three boxes on top of each other. "Don't fall...Don't fall...Don't fall..." she quietly pleaded, although she knew they would fall before she got to her room. Kitai let out a scream as the boxes toppled, resulting in a loud, crashing sound.[/size]

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
[size=-2]Kitai's face turned red as she waved her right arm to signal she was unhurt. "I'm alright..." She said, getting up and looking at all her ribbons on the floor. "I'm alright..." she repeated to no one, and knelt down and started picking up her possesions. What a way to start the new semester... Kitai thought, tossing her belongings into the boxes. [/size]

Dark Philosopher

Zakar turned to the girl, "Oh.. Hello." he said softly, "My name is Zakar... is this your first year here?" He wondered how many new students he would meet, it being his second year at the Academy, he would probably get asked for directions often. Zakar sighed refocusing his attention on Arielle. There was a sudden crash from downstairs and he glanced towards the stairwell. Probably another new student... he thought sadly. I suppose it's not my problem.

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
"Yeah, this is my first year-" hearing the sound from downstairs she gets startled. "Dang what was that?! Hmm, must be some new kids. Ah well, anyway, i wanted to come and say hi. i wanted to make some new friends with me being new and all. So... tell me about yourself." she said as she smiled at Zakar.

*IslandPrincess*

Hurricane Academy is the best!
Name: Ariana
Appearance: Anime Galleries dot Net - Random/Under A Leaf Pics, Images, Screencaps, and Scans
Personality:A spirited and outgoing girl who likes to spend her time walking out on the beach and hanging out with her friends
Dorm Number: 256
Major: Ninjutsu,Magics
Schedule:
1st period: basic Ninja skills
2nd period: Basic Magic Skills
3rd: lunch
4th: Ninjutsu Secret Techniques
5th: PE
6th: Magic Summoning

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
OOC: Lol i'm a noob XD

[size=-2] "Thank you very much." she smiled at the shy girl, once again picking up the boxes.

"I hate to ask after you helped me, but would you mind helping me to my room? I can't see with all the boxes...It's right down the hall."

Kitai pointed to an open door, a couple of doors away.[/size]

Eru-777

Website
www.myspace.com
OOC: lol it's no problem, I'm not an advent roleplayer either:p Well, at least not yet! But I'm sure we'll both get better if we keep it up^^

IC: "Oh, uh it's no problem," Rekily smiled. Her nervousness wasn't getting any better unfortunately, and although she was usually graceful, she often became a klutz around others.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
[size=-2]Both girls picked up the boxes and walked to Room Two-Hundred and Twenty Two. Kitai dropped her box and kicked it into the closet.

"What a day..." she yawned, stretching. Her eyes stole a peek at the other girl. "How rude of me...I'm Kitai Chigo!" A grin came to her face as she held her hand out. "You can call me Kitten." [/size]

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
[size=-2]Kitai gave a grin and shook her hand.

"Rekily Roku..." she repeated. "Hmm...what do you major in? Maybe we have classes together." She paused.

Hmm...What to do now? Guess get to know the people around here...

She grinned and waited for her response. [/size]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back