• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hundred Acre Woods

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoogleGirl23

Where is the last torn page for the Hundred Acre Woods found. I have all of them except for the last one. I've done the Pooh swing, Helping Pooh out of Rabbits house, Jumping with Tigger and Roo if that helps at all. I'm sure I'm missing some parts in there too.

MoogleGirl23

Hmmm. I believe I got the one from Halloween Town but I'm not sure about the dalmation one. Do I go back to the dogs to get it?

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
MoogleGirl23 said:
Hmmm. I believe I got the one from Halloween Town but I'm not sure about the dalmation one. Do I go back to the dogs to get it?

nope. you can only obtain it from getting 51 dalmations. i'm missing that page also but on my replay i got that torn page.

MoogleGirl23

I'm only missing at most 7 or 10 dalmations so I must have that torn page already. I just can figure out which one I am missing.

EDIT: If it helps anyone the page I'm missing in on the left bottom towards the middle of the book. Hopefully that helps.

Last edited:

MoogleGirl23

The spot I was talking about is the spot where the torn page is supposed to be in the Book of Pooh.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
iv seen the locations of the pages some where, hold on

here the locations: 1: Agrabah "Dark chamber" in the cave of wonders 2: Monstro chamber6 3: Atlantica Ariels grotto 4: Halloween town research lab (on the bookshelf, if you have beaten Halloween town it is behind Jack, you have to switch him in your line up to get him out of the way) 5: traverse town dalmations house (collect 51 puppies and talk to pongo and perita)

Last edited:

MoogleGirl23

Well, I finally figured out which one I was missing. Turns out that I forgot to get the one from Ariel's Grotto. Boy am I really embaressed now.

MoogleGirl23

You don't get anything for completeing the book. You just lock the Hundred Acre Woods and you go on with the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back