• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hulk VS. Spider-Man

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who'd win in a fight?

• Hulk

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Spider-Man

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black_Star

Stylin' on Ya
Spider-man doesn't have the strength to take The Hulk down. Spidey would get tired , while The Hulk gets stronger until....................

Spidey gets owned.

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Hulk is stronger, but Spidey isn't weak. I was reading some old Spider-Man comics a few months ago, and in one of the issues, there was a special bonus, showing Spider-Man's physical Strength compared to the other heroes. Only Thor, Thing, and Hulk were ranked higher than him. I think Spider-Man has the brains to defeat Hulk, too. The Hulk is just fighting on rage, whereas Spidey could use his brains and his brawn in the fight.

Black_Star

Stylin' on Ya
Haywire said:
i voted for spidey. hes strong enough to lift hulk and a bunch of other marvel characters. plus in comics he has beaten the hulk
What comic was that? I remember in the comics, The Hulk took on most of the marvel heroes and still beat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back