• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Howling Bear's Gallery

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick E.S

Virus
My original Character, originally a kh fanfic character but now used for other stories of mine.
Zephayr, real name Jeksys:

Reikel, Original character. Another one who was to be a main character in my kingdom hearts fan fic but now is a main character in my other stories:

Reikels Keyblade Dawn of Sketch:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
Honestly, I love all of them. There is something distinctly different about the bold lines and body proportions, and I like it. My favorite piece is the first -- bold, strong lines really do it for me. Your color scheme for the character in the second drawing is pleasing too, but I feel it is a little muted, that you could add more vibrancy and contrast to the color palette to make it pop more. Blue and yellow have been done many times before.

I hope to see more of your art in the future!

Maverick E.S

Virus
Honestly, I love all of them. There is something distinctly different about the bold lines and body proportions, and I like it. My favorite piece is the first -- bold, strong lines really do it for me. Your color scheme for the character in the second drawing is pleasing too, but I feel it is a little muted, that you could add more vibrancy and contrast to the color palette to make it pop more. Blue and yellow have been done many times before.

I hope to see more of your art in the future!

Thanks!

Update:
Mickey Mouse and Reikel having no choice but to flee from a battle. From the upcoming game Epic Mickey. Reikel is my original character and those cubes are part of his powers, its only about 1/20 of what he can do with the cubes as well, because they can shape shift. Epic Mickey played a part in my KH Fanfic but had a younger Reikel : D

Uploaded this after seeing Arkham City being announced in Game Informer:

Drew this from the first Spiderman game on the Playstation One:

The First Illustration for Chapter One in my Kingdom Hearts fanfic Shattered Ties.

Maverick E.S

Virus
Reikel and Captain Silver(From Treasure Planet) This was drawn for my Kh Fanfic. But yeah his keyblade was crap back then and the one shown above is his current look.

A koopa in a Mario story I was making. His name is Larz

Fusion Fall fan art. Yep even towards a fan fiction I was making Xd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back