• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Howdy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
WOW!!!! i got third post =)

PM (private message) me if you need a buddy (not help)
just read the FAQ for the rules

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Hi there Kairi_FanBoy! Welcome to the forums. I hope you have a good time

Do not SPAM, that is just pointless and silly.
Do not double, triple or quadruple post.
Do not post posts containing things that lack intelligence, please. (Always think before you act. In in this case, type.)
You may post moronic and half-witted posts on the "Nonsence" forum, if you wish.

PM me if you are unsure of anything, or just want to be friends. Have fun, I'll see you around!

kao-chan

: : k a o r i k u : :
Holding Riku's heart. A love that can never be tak
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
XD fanboy, lol. I used to be a Riku girl....then I was a Sora girl.....now im a Sora and Kb girl....If you cant guess who Kb is then...maybe I should smack you, lol just joking, sheesh. Well anyway welcome to Khinsider, dont spam, ect.. Have fun, sure. And if you need help or a sure friend request a Newb Trainer at the NAA....trust me, you'll meet someone great there. XD

Click my Kaori-sensei sig for direct link to the NAA

Last edited:
D

Dexter

Sup beast.............................wana be FREINDS..................... Pm ya and i can make ya own sig!

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
hey whats Up I hope you have fun on here PM me if u want to be friends? .ps. I make sigs & avatars/

Back