• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How will it all end

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tri-oblivion XII

We all know Nomura Basically has most of it all written out in that mind of his. But if you could write the end of Kingdom Hearts how would you end it? (I know it may a little overhead because we don't know where it will end but plz dont ask to or close this thread untill the end is for certain in sight.)

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Riku ends up being the descendant of Xehanort (that made XH/Ansem and Xemnas) and eventually kills Kairi and absorbs her heart as his own. Sora actually teams up with Axels orignial whole self. and the two fight together and beat Riku. at the last ending moment before he dies Riku remembers Sora as his friend and with the rest of his might releases Kairi's heart and ressurects her. (But after the credits start to roll...suddenly it cuts to a scene of Sora walking through the door in Destiny islands and he sees Riku there and realizes that Riku was spared eternal death and returned from the realm of Kingdom Hearts because he found the most loving act he could make at the time of his death. and Therefore Kingdom Hearts Granted him life. THE END.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
We all know Nomura Basically has most of it all written out in that mind of his. But if you could write the end of Kingdom Hearts how would you end it? (I know it may a little overhead because we don't know where it will end but plz dont ask to or close this thread untill the end is for certain in sight.)

Nomura already has the end of the series planned out.

My guess is that Riku goes to live on DC, Kairi becomes ruler of RG, and Sora becomes Kingdom Hearts

Oblivionite

Sora/Riku etc will go back in time and help make sure Xehanort was defeated which will cause Ansem NOT the Wise never studied hearts which would never cause him creating heartless/nobodies. When they return everything will be normal...and Sora/Riku/Kairi will be getting ready to sail from destiny islands.

^
Worst ending ever.

What I really think will happen is that the last scene will be of Sora, Riku and Kairi sailing away into the sea trying to discover new things apart from Destiny Islands and there home.

zexion is emo

i think it will end with sora sharing a paopu fruit with kairi and then kairi saying some cheesy line like "my destiny and destiny intertwine destiny and dont share it sora my heart destiny blah blah blah..............

(PS: how do you get animations! i know that page you go to but how do you apply them to messages?):confused:

urso93

In the end Riku keeps the Keyblade that was meant to him and turns to the darkness and brings chaos, like the legend says. Kairi dies and Sora in a ragelike moment open Kingdom Hearts to receive ultimate power to beat Riku. In the end, Riku gets beaten up and Sora live but in terrible pain so he decides to destroy Kingdom Hearts along with himself. The End

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
In the end Riku keeps the Keyblade that was meant to him and turns to the darkness and brings chaos, like the legend says. Kairi dies and Sora in a ragelike moment open Kingdom Hearts to receive ultimate power to beat Riku. In the end, Riku gets beaten up and Sora live but in terrible pain so he decides to destroy Kingdom Hearts along with himself. The End

Instead, of destroying KH and himself, he chooses some random kid who is 4 years old who he will give the Keyblade to and waits 10 years for the kid to come fight him.

Sora: waiting...waiting...waiting...WHEN WILL THIS KID GET HERE?

10 years later...
The kid: Who is this fag?
THE END

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Sora/Riku etc will go back in time and help make sure Xehanort was defeated which will cause Ansem NOT the Wise never studied hearts which would never cause him creating heartless/nobodies. When they return everything will be normal...and Sora/Riku/Kairi will be getting ready to sail from destiny islands.

^
Worst ending ever.

What I really think will happen is that the last scene will be of Sora, Riku and Kairi sailing away into the sea trying to discover new things apart from Destiny Islands and there home.

I'd like that ending.

LOL, the second one! In the first one, if they did that, they wouldn't have Kairi, Roxas or Namine.

I want the Riku Replica to return! He was soooooooo cool! He sinks into darkness because Namine broke his heart, but since he was Riku's clone, he goes back into him, and he gets pushed out of Riku when he pushes out Xehanort in the final battle!

I know what VAT 13 wants - for Kairi to kill Sora.

fatkid101

^
Worst ending ever.

lmfao NO
the worst ending ever, for anything actually (books movies ect) is for the last scene to be some random guy waking up and it was all a dream. i HATE that!

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
i think that...Mickey, Donald and Goofy would come to destiny Islands to warn Sora,Riku and Kairi of a new enenmy that got created from the death of Orginization 13, and the the strongest heartless Sora has fought... Sora and Riku would be attacked by the new enemy, the Heartless Nobody, Riku would try to become dark again after mickey was turned into a heartless and nobody and absorbed by the H.N... he would fail and then would become a heartless and nobody himself, and also absorbed by H.N... Sora would then fuse with Kairi,Donald, and Goofy to create, Prince of All Hearts, Keywielder... this would be a new form, he would have longer,yellow hair, red clothes, and 2 keyblades, Prince and All Hearts, which you take, Prince of Alll Hearts life when he got very weak from fighting the hopless battle with Heartless Nobody, and the hearts that H.N would be realesed, but Mickey's,Sora's,Riku's,Donald's,Goffy's, and Kairi's hearts would be taken away to keep Heartless Nobody locked away inside of Kingdom Hearts.

Chupacabra

Riku ends up being the descendant of Xehanort (that made XH/Ansem and Xemnas) and eventually kills Kairi and absorbs her heart as his own. Sora actually teams up with Axels orignial whole self. and the two fight together and beat Riku. at the last ending moment before he dies Riku remembers Sora as his friend and with the rest of his might releases Kairi's heart and ressurects her. (But after the credits start to roll...suddenly it cuts to a scene of Sora walking through the door in Destiny islands and he sees Riku there and realizes that Riku was spared eternal death and returned from the realm of Kingdom Hearts because he found the most loving act he could make at the time of his death. and Therefore Kingdom Hearts Granted him life. THE END

Oh~~ I'd cry it's just too dramatic but since they did something like that in Kingdom Hearts 1 it's not impossible
but this will leave many questions unanswered so they had to do another sidestory something like what Riku did before this. Vicious circle ~

Sounds to me a bit like Dirge of Ceberus?

I don't even want to imagine an ending D=.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
i think that...Mickey, Donald and Goofy would come to destiny Islands to warn Sora,Riku and Kairi of a new enenmy that got created from the death of Orginization 13

When a nobody is destroyed, it's gone, that is, unless the heartless for that nobody was destroyed first; in which case, they become human again.

, and the the strongest heartless Sora has fought... Sora and Riku would be attacked by the new enemy

They're extinct

, the Heartless Nobody,

nope

Riku would try to become dark again

Never happen

after mickey was turned into a heartless and nobody

Even less likely.

and absorbed by the H.N... he would fail and then would become a heartless and nobody himself

Point of KH1 and KH2. We're speculating thing that could actually happen in a new game

, and also absorbed by H.N... Sora would then fuse with Kairi,Donald, and Goofy to create, Prince of All Hearts, Keywielder

I was wondering when the anime/DBZ fans would suggest fusion.

... this would be a new form, he would have longer,yellow hair, red clothes, and 2 keyblades,

Roxas - The Super Saiyan Sora

Prince and All Hearts, which you take, Prince of Alll Hearts life when he got very weak from fighting the hopless battle with Heartless Nobody, and the hearts that H.N would be realesed

If you're referring to a combination of heartless and nobody, that would make a person, not a new enemy

, but Mickey's,Sora's,Riku's,Donald's,Goffy's, and Kairi's hearts would be taken away to keep Heartless Nobody locked away inside of Kingdom Hearts.

No. Just stop now.

A

Audo

I personally think Nomura will find a way to make sure this series will never end. Why put an end to a solid money maker? Even if we get the last 'KH' there will always be the chances of side games and what not.

But anyways.

When I heard that KH2's ending was supposed to be sad (before KH2 came out) i presumed that Riku was going to die. And that he liked got hit or something to save Sora (which kind of happens) anyways. I think him dying would be an uber sad ending.
On happy notes though, i think i'd love to see the raft somehow incorporated into it. I love it when the end has something to do with the beginning, i think it would be sweet.

fatkid101

to postmentalferocity or whatevr the hell he's called
you're an asshole
i dont think the point of forums is to flame what other people think

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I personally think Nomura will find a way to make sure this series will never end. Why put an end to a solid money maker? Even if we get the last 'KH' there will always be the chances of side games and what not.

Nope, Nomura has said that the series will end. And he has a definite way to end it too. So let's not think about the end.

When I heard that KH2's ending was supposed to be sad (before KH2 came out) i presumed that Riku was going to die.

So did I.

And that he liked got hit or something to save Sora (which kind of happens) anyways. I think him dying would be an uber sad ending.

Yeah, sad. I wouldn't have liked it though. I like Riku. He's needed.

On happy notes though, i think i'd love to see the raft somehow incorporated into it. I love it when the end has something to do with the beginning, i think it would be sweet.

I would like to see the raft in the future as well.

to postmentalferocity or whatevr the hell he's called
you're an asshole
i dont think the point of forums is to flame what other people think

1. Well, when you been here as long as I have, you start to know what is what and what isn't.
2. Trust me, if it wasn't me, it'd be someone else who's the asshole.
3. The point of a forums is to bring fans together in an online community
4. When you're in a theory section, be prepared to have your theory called out.
5. When did I flame? I picked out the stupidities in his theory, never once did I flame him.

So mind your own business kid.

terra2.0

Sorry peoples but the raft thing is kinda dumb because... Hello they have a gummi ship,even if donald and goofy took it bak wiv them he could have kept all the gummi's from past adventures.

keyblade13

sora now 20 sees terra kill riku "what the h"...Terra stops hime in the middle of his sentence "he was xenohear"t. "What?" The End

Sexy Angel
sora now 20 sees terra kill riku "what the h"...Terra stops hime in the middle of his sentence "he was xenohear"t. "What?" The End

hmm. maybe. Seeing as Xehanorts heartless is xehanorts.... heartless o_O and that riku was possesd by him.

fatkid101

[/QUOTE]1. Well, when you been here as long as I have, you start to know what is what and what isn't.
2. Trust me, if it wasn't me, it'd be someone else who's the asshole.
3. The point of a forums is to bring fans together in an online community
4. When you're in a theory section, be prepared to have your theory called out.
5. When did I flame? I picked out the stupidities in his theory, never once did I flame him.

So mind your own business kid.[/QUOTE]

whatever flame, diss, its all the same to me. you pointed out the stupisidy in someones post, and the can be insulting =_=. once again, the point of it is not to point out remarks in other people statements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back