• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how to get 13 ORICHALCUM+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mirokus

Website
www.myspace.com
there are 7 orichalcum+ in the game, heres how to obtain them all
1. Finish Atlantica.
2. Finish 100 Acre Wood.
3. Chest on the Brink of Despair in The World That Never Was.
4. Clear the Goddess of Destiny Cup in Olympus Coliesium.
5. Chest in Sunset Terrace in Twilight Town.
6. Chest In Central Computer Area on Space Parinoids.
7. Collect all Synthesis Materials and go the the Synthesis Shop.

then get to lv 8 in the moogle shop and you'll be able to reduce the the limit of the orichulum+, i finally got the weapon i desired by doing this to

The M.C.

JTTW
there was a reason why that section was made, you should find your answers there. but yeah, there are only 7 in the game, so you need one left, and the halve cost synthessis thing.

Soraroxrikusux05

you have to lvl up your moogle so you can use half the required materials. jeez y r so many ppl yelling at him just cuz he posted something done before just answer his dam question and stop being forum nerds getting mad over little rules.

seb0910

what the hell is spam, and why are you telling me tht people will flame me. i dont giv a **** if people i dont know say im stupid cuz i just wrote 252525252525252525252525.

Soraroxrikusux05

Plasma_Chain said:
Stop posting spam. Many would flame you for that if it continues.
stop being a FORUM NERD!!! if he posts spam, just ignore it, dont get all mad and warn him that ppl will "flame" at him for posting it!

Soraroxrikusux05

seb0910 said:
and just for that:

"hey, I'm a stupid little forum nerd! You've just made one little unnecessary spam post, so I'm gonna be even MORE unnecessary and FLAME at youuuuu! Stop this immediately or I'll report you!!!!"

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Guys. ^_~ The spam in here is intolerable.

Replying to this thread after the person got his question answered gets everyone in trouble. =x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back