• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how to defeat sephy in kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Slain

i need help in defeating spehy in kh2 he so irritating when he jumps in the air then he keeps juggling me then when i use aerial recovery he keeps hitting me again some1 plz give me advice

Foshizzle

thats just it... you did aerial recovery dont do that REFRAIN FROM CIRCLE in that one press square counter attack will kill him! well its easier you can do the counter attack me maybe 3 times then press x for your regular finishing combo time it though you have to wait liek a second then press square so when he comes in he jsut get WTF PWNED!!! when he summons orbs Reflecga is best jsut to get it off you um... always have your triangle ready. It more or less just try not to mess up, if u do it can lead to death.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Try to get your glide and jump to level 7, then you can go attack him when it does that.

Ultima Slain

Riku's Nobody said:
Try to get your glide and jump to level 7, then you can go attack him when it does that.

wat level do i get jump and glide and how do i level it up i'm onli lvl 63 on beginner mode and sora cant use his forms while fighting sephy cos donald n goofy dunno go where then i down there alone him whacking me i dunno if ur version can use drive cos mine cant

Mindergorian

i beat him at level 65 in proud mode....i use the trinity limit skill,i got the skill that will increase the time for limit...man my trinity just damage a total of 2 life bars of sephy...lol....then my mp will be all used up...so i got the beserk charge where i will have unlimited combo when i run out of mp...then sephy will hit you up in the air sometimes...so i got the counter thingy skill when u got knock back....i forgot the name lol....so when he gonna appear in the air and att me i just counter and att him continuously...then i got the strongest of reflect skill,when sephy uses all those annoying black balls juz cause the reflect they all will be gone...and the using of ultima weapon is highly recommanded because of fast mp charge where trinity limit can be used often...:D Oh and i got glide level 2,high jump level 3 and the dunno what airel dodge??? learn from master form one....that skill also level 3...high jump and that skill is used to dodge meteor:D

Mindergorian

Yea when your forms level up to 3 you will learn the level one growth skill of the form's skill...then when you form reaches level 5 you will learn the level 2 of the growth skill...and finally the full level which is also level 7 you will learn the level 3 of the growth skill :D

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Master Form - Land of Dragons
Final Form - Yensid's Tower / The World that Never Was
Wisdom Form - The Ally Between / The Land of Dragons
Valor Form - Pretty much anywhere

Those are the best places to level up your forms, well, those are the places I used anyways...

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ultima Slain said:
hmmm i should go lvl my form

reccommended areas for form lvling i turning on my ps2

I found that Beast's Castle worked well for Valor, Wisdom and Master. You could also go to Agrabah for Valor. And Final, ummm, probaly the Alternate Twilight Town, not Roxas's Town, and World That Never Was. Don't know, have to check, 'cause Final form is the final one I need to level up. Oops, srry 'bout the pun! @.@

jomonkey27

trinty limit all the way and 65 is good cuz most people pick the sword in the beging and you for the sword thats when you learn beserk. thats the leval i beat him at. i know ive got skills also

Foshizzle

well on standard my i beat it at 60 i tried my friends one at 56 and beat him first crack i was very amazed to say my self but his brothe rhas no life i hate him he beat him on proud at 45or 50 i think HES JSUT PYSCHo he thought hades paradox cup was a joke. HE has no life but really once u figure out sephy's pattern it aint htat hard though it may take alot of deaths after that its easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back