• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How to beat Sphiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel547

How in the heck do u beat sephiroth in kh 2 ive tried it and its like impossible, i dont know if i have to lvl up more or wat, wats a good stragety to use?

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Hmm, I could've sworn I've posted in a similar thread earlier today. Anyway...

For tips, advice, strategies, and etc, click here.

Here's a video tutorial for further help. Click --> here <-- to watch.

There you go. ^_^

road to oblivion

eh wat he said ^
otherwise use growth ablilities reflect trinity and guard
when i played sephiroth i never thought of using any of that stuff so i got pwnd
but then i beat it :)

kingdomboy16

Well i have the game book and it says its best if u fight him at lvl.85 and have ultima weapon. Theres a lot of stragities to look at in youtube. i got some there. u should also pack a lot of mega-elixiers and mega-ethers so it makes the battle a lot easier. u should have explosion and guard brake equipped. o and use trinity limit its the best thing u can have against him. um i think thats about it unless some1 else have other ideas. welcome to share =)

SleepingDragoon

train where you fought scar(when u go back there are loads of weak flying heartless that go down in1-3 strikes) until u reach mid 60's or higher and equip Fire and Darkness resistant acessories, only magic you should use is Reflelt magic and Curaga beacuse Sephiroth is nearly unharmed against magic. Use oathkeeper,oblivion, or ultima and equip elixirs in the shortcut comand list. Also have all of the abilities that you use and the Abilities that you learn up from the drive forms to their highest level.

Hope i helped!

big don mega

i found a little glitch in this fight, when he does the attack to knock you in the air, use the air-recovery ability and then swing the keyblade without hitting any direction. after you do the air-recovery, he will start to appear and and when you start swinging it will hit him so you can do a combo here and then you'll land on the ground right before him so you can catch him in a second combo before he disapears.

bwyu

i'm beat him with oblivion and i use many air recovery,use many skiil,and train your level..

good luck...:thumbsup:

Wasilis

Bronze Member
I don't know how to beat Sphiroth, but if you mean Sephiroth, you have to be about 60-65 level and have high jump level 3 and glide level 3.

kebladewarior127

Um.... somewhere in Amesteris watching Sora being
Website
khfans53.webs.com
What I did was Level up to at least 90, and made sure I had plenty of Elixrs in my items slot. To fight him I used trinity limit on him, and by now you should have the Ultima Weapon. Do this, and your sure to beat him, but know this you may not beat him the fist time. I didn't, but I went back and then beat him, and I really am not trying to brag. But I beat him on Proud mode, second try. Which isn't bad because it was my first time playing it on Proud.

TwilitWarrior

Typically I prefer just using Guard, but if you don't use Reaction commands in this fight you will die. Leveling up, removing unnecessary abilities such as Jackpot and allocating the points towards combat abilities, setting up shortcuts with L1 and healing abilities, and equipping items and armor that boost your defense and attack as well. It doesn't hurt to have the Ultima keyblade either, since it's MP Hastega you to use Cure often and tactically.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
all u need is guard for his chain attacks, aerial recovery, reflecta for the orb attacks, trinity limit, lots of elixers, and a good keyblade

it took me a while but its nothing to worry about...he's a lot harder in Crisis Core but i still owned him 6times

The first time I beat him, I jumped over his ground combos. It actually worked.

At the end of the fight, most of the damage I did to him was after he hit you in the air. At that point, dodge all of his other combos, and only damage him when he uses heartless angel and the attack that hits you up into the air.

Hope that helps.

MxUltima

Either in the endless abyss,the boulivard of broke
if its your first time i suggest being a lv between 70-99
have all groth abilites and guard if you can use it good
for the keyblade either ultima or decive pumpkin
have good accesories equiped
in your customize menu have elixer (that should be your item fill all your slots with it),reflect,cure,and if your useing a second item that should be it
1 more thing when he uses "sin heartless angel" attack him so the move doesnt work. i suggest hiting him with trinity limit *hopes this helped!*

Kirby

Level to at least 90. That boss is so hard to defeat. Make sure you have plenty of potions.
[lol..he killed me in like a mili-second the 1st time I attempted to fight him]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back