• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How much would you pay for the demo?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

how much would u pay for the demo?

• 10.00$

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • 11.00-20.00$

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • 21.00-30.00$

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • 31.00-40.00$

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • 41.00-50.00$

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 51.00&up

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • you wouldn't bother buying it.

Votes: 14 30.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

anyone but me

I don't think there will be a demo: a lot of square's games don't have demo's... if a demo did come out I would only get it if it came in OPM since i am subscribed to that, otherwise, I would not get it even if it was only 5$ (not because I am not a dedicated fan to kingdom hearts, but I am SO dedicated that I am willing to wait a couple months for the full excitement of never having played the game before...

anyone but me

Silverwolf1500 said:
Why spend loads to buy the demo when I could buy the game itself? The wait really isn't long now. I'll wait for the game.

In my opinion wait is long.. one third of a year :(

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
I wouldn't care either, the game is bound to be different than the demo, most games change alot from the demo

Light Aura

I wouldn't bother buying it. It might spoil something and when I do get the game I would replay the part that I did with the demo.

B

bettermanlamia

i'd pay like 21.00-30.00$ for it. I mean i am getting it for christmas so i really wouldnt need the demo.

keybade man29

Even though they probably wouldn't sell for as much as $20(which I think would be way to much for a demo,even if it is KHII) I'd buy it. But, with some luck, they may put it in next years March issue of OPM so we can get it free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back