• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How much will it cost?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
If you wait till its released in the us it will be like 39.99 but if you import it it willbe like 50 to 60+ dollars.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
in america, probably 49.99 plus tax
It's sad how people in this section don't even know the average cost of a game....

$39.99 in the U.S.

It's understandable, the technology used nowadays is expensive, but still, that much for a game seems insane.

Not when people spend $9+ to watch a 1-3 hour movie.
You can buy a $30-60 game and get an experience that lasts anywhere from 8-100 hours.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
It's sad how people in this section don't even know the average cost of a game....

$39.99 in the U.S.

i know, but i think they'll make this game a little more expensive because it's so long and amazing, even though those aren't good reasons

but I truly hope you're right

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
i know, but i think they'll make this game a little more expensive because it's so long and amazing, even though those aren't good reasons

but I truly hope you're right

You must be extra dumb or something because the MSRP for PSP games is $39.99 regardless of length or content. Sure, some choose to go lower than that, but going higher than that has never happened for a regular PSP game and would be sales suicide.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I've never seen a new PSP game exceed about $40, no matter how popular it is.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
You must be extra dumb or something because the MSRP for PSP games is $39.99 regardless of length or content. Sure, some choose to go lower than that, but going higher than that has never happened for a regular PSP game and would be sales suicide.

yeah, you're right
that is dumbassery on my part, sorry

Zeeks11

I don't even have a PSP.. >.> just going to mooch off of my brother. $40 bucks sounds good though.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I'm beginning to wonder how I got by with just my DS. I mean, it's great, but this PSP is EPIC. I think I was turned off by the supposed lack of software, but decided I wanted one when I heard of BBS. Once my friend offered it to me for $50, I couldn't help myself. XD

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
$50!? Jeez, either that PSP is broken, your friend is generous, or your friend is an idiot. A PSP usually goes for $100 used on ebay. So yeah, it's $40 bucks? I think I have $11 worth of credit at gamestop still from when I sold that one game about a year ago, and my edge card is expired...will they erase that credit from their computers? Or can I still use it?

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I hate to call him an idiot, but....he was an idiot in that situation. XD
He needed the money to buy his girl a Christmas present. It worked out better for him though. He got $50 and since his family got robbed recently, he just claimed the PSP was one of the things stolen, so he'll be getting a newer one soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back