• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How much time are YOU gonna put into KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you going to rush through Kingdom Hearts II,or just take your time?

• I am just going to rush through,just get the game done as fast as possible.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Im gonna take my time,hear every single word and train a whole lot until I am godlike.

Votes: 44 97.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Noruma said it has around 100 hours of gameplay,that is just over 4 days.But if you take your time,you could stretch that to around a month or 2,by training and such,making yourself into a super god.How many people are gonna rush through the game and how many will take their sweet time with it and enjoy every last second.

Claymore

I'm gonna go in every house, kill ever boss, make out with kairi, whatever I have to do to get 100% completion. I wish KH1 had that so in teh end if i was missing something it would make me want to go back and try for that perfect 100%

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
hey it took me 3 years to wait for. im takein my sweet time.ill collect everything and complete the levels.

T

The Marauder

I'm going to do what i did on KH1. Find a tournament and replay it until i level myself to 99 (if that is the highest in this one?) then finish the rest of the game in god mode.

Claymore

maurader thats the cheap way. you need to beat it with some challenge in it.

darkriku14

beginning and end
im going for perfectionist XD

im just gonna do everything and anything possible. or at least try to

Light_Kingdom

i agree wiht all of u!i hope that ending thing was the secret movie,if there is one,im gonna get everything in the game and take my sweet time to get to the highest level...

Renaci

Gonna take as muuucccchhh time as i can. ^^ Do everything, get everything, finish everyyytthhiiinnngg... i'll never feel like i completely mastered the game until i do.

..and then! i'll do it again on proud/hard mode!

Zieken

Website
www.freewebs.com
Waited to long to just go through it. Taking my sweet time with it!! Then play it again!! And again! Like last time. Play it once on eazy. Play it with the guide book and on hard to get everything!!! WAH HA HA!!:D + I'm guessing you'll see stuff you didn't the first time with this game. It's going to be sweet!!

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
where is the, "i will rush through the battles and destroy everything, but read the reports and get into the story line" choice

keeperoftwilight

even though i chose option #2 i wont do that till the second play through..in rpg's i feel its better (imo) to rush through the first time to get a feel for it then switch to the hardest setting and get perfect then give yourself a bunch of challenges..like completing it on a low lv then keep beating it over with lower lvs each time..or giving yourself a time lmit to get 100% etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back