• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How much do you think i will get for MLB 2k8?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
About 15 to 20 bucks.

Who in their right mind trades in with Gamestop?

KingBlade

by sinspire^

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
Silent Soldier said:
More like anything they can get their hands on.

I tried to sell my gamecube, they offered 2 dollars. No joke. I don't really think they train their employee how to make a fair bargain.

More like they don't train them at all, they have a database in their computers of what price each item will be bought for.

xansemx said:
Exactly...

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Their website is bull. They give you half what they say. So he'd be getting about 12 bucks.

I don't want to sound like I'm supporting Gamestop here, but I'm afraid you're wrong. Awhile back, I looked up how much Phantom Hourglass would get me at my local Gamestop. The website said about $20, then I go to Gamestop the next day, and oh look, according to my receipt, Phantom Hourglass got me $22 on my Edge Card. The site doesn't lie, and if it's not entirely accurate, it's only off by a dollar or two.

Granted, but you're supposed to be 18 to have an ebay account, and I respect this kid for following the law. :)

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I don't want to sound like I'm supporting Gamestop here, but I'm afraid you're wrong. Awhile back, I looked up how much Phantom Hourglass would get me at my local Gamestop. The website said about $20, then I go to Gamestop the next day, and oh look, according to my receipt, Phantom Hourglass got me $22 on my Edge Card. The site doesn't lie, and if it's not entirely accurate, it's only off by a dollar or two.

If you want to trade them for credit, they'll give you what it says. But if you want cash, then they give you half.

S

Shadow Soldier

You also have to have a credit card when making an account. . .

No you don't, you just have to be 18. I just made one yesterday. The only time it asks for a credit card is when you are buying stuff online. But you could also use paypal.

As for the game, seeing as how it's a baseball game, and nobody likes baseball, I'm going to say no more than 12 dollars. If you get anything over, IT'S A BARGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back