• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How*many worlds will be in Kingdom Hearts 3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome Psycho

I, like many speculate on how many worlds will there exactly be in Kingdom Hearts 3. But to make the topic a little less bland I'd like to expand on the idea of how many new Disney worlds will there be, how many original Kingdom Hearts worlds will there be, and how many returning (preferably returning Disney worlds). -Awesome Psycho

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I think we will get a total of fifteen worlds. Three of them will be original (Radient Garden, Twilight Town, and ths Keyblade Graveyard). The rest will be disney worlds, with most of them being new and a few of them old. I'd say eight new worlds and four returning ones

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I'm still willing to bet our world count will be 20, especially since we're eventually going to have to go back to certain worlds like Castle Oblivion/LoD, as well as other realms, like the Realm of Darkness. I don't know how many will be returning, but I think it's safe to say that any Disney film that had a sequel (Aladdin 3, Lion King 2, POTC 2/3, etc.) or was popular enough to warrant a return (Nightmare Before Christmas) will come back. We also don't know yet if the new worlds will be exclusively Disney/Pixar properties or possibly anything else Disney acquired since DDD. Either way, I don't care about the world count so long as there's a real rhyme and reason to go to worlds that ties into the overall plot, which KH1, BbS, and DDD all did fairly well, though some better than others.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I hope there will be a lot, maybe up to 20 or so? Maybe some which only certain characters can access? I'd like that, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back