• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many Preorderd?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
I preordered the game and the LE Strat guide. It's all payed off too.

My gamestop is pretty good at getting the game the same day as the game comes out, but it's usually close to closing time and I may not be able to get a ride on time...so I'll be playing on the 29th. lol

innerlight

they probably will delay, they will wait till the last day and say that they need to put some extra sh@t in it, man there just trying to screw with us now

KHluver

innerlight said:
damn what am I trying to do(slams head against wall).........stupid stupid stupid !
That's right! Slam your head against the wall for even daring to think that KH2 will get delayed again! *knocks on wood some more, just in case*

innerlight

let me ask you this if it doesnt come out the 28 are you going to believe in jinxs then or be a sain person and just chalk it up to really really bad luck. reguardless for me if they dare to even think of delaying it I will personally go find nomura and slap the f##king hell out of him for getting my hopes up again, but thats just me.

KHluver

innerlight said:
let me ask you this if it doesnt come out the 28 are you going to believe in jinxs then or be a sain person and just chalk it up to really really bad luck. reguardless for me if they dare to even think of delaying it I will personally go find nomura and slap the f##king hell out of him for getting my hopes up again, but thats just me.
Nah, I think I'll just chalk it up to really, really bad luck... Bad luck does have a tendency to like me, so I wouldn't really be surprised ^^;;

T

TwilightBlitz7

basicly almost everyone on this form has pre ordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back