• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many Preorderd?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTrueRoxas

Man, So excited for this game, got it preordered, and Ive played and beaten final mix, I cant wait for Kh2 after seeing dd, man This is gonna be good, I wonder how many copies this will sell out.

TheTrueRoxas

Meh as you can see im new, so i really didnt check around much more than that, which yes is noobish but hey, you guys seem like a friendly environment!

Sabrigami

I did two weeks ago along this the special edition guide and I just ordered the ultimania too!

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Its more a case of who hasn't preordered, and yes this thread has appeared multiple times

TheTrueRoxas

Ok get off my back about this thread being created a bunch of times, if you have a problem with it come to my house and we will box... anyways.....Yea, many people at my school think im stupid for liking that game then i just laugh at there face.

Keyblade Crystals

Website
www.myspace.com
TheTrueRoxas said:
Ok get off my back about this thread being created a bunch of times, if you have a problem with it come to my house and we will box... anyways.....Yea, many people at my school think im stupid for liking that game then i just laugh at there face.

Those jerks are stupid for not likeing it. There missing out on life. Oh well they're losers.

TheTrueRoxas

Its the fact that most of them dont like games, and some of the people that do like games think this game is stupid because of disney characters, yet they have never picked up a controller to play the game, the battle system, and storyline is completely unique, one of the many unique games that hasnt come out in a while might I add.

sorasblade

i reserved my copy like a long while back when khcom. was released the guy asked me to so i did and i recently reserved my copy of the limited edition guide.

Kuja101

In my own little world where cats are dogs and dog
well of course you all preordered but thats because your guys' mother doesn't work at best buy and that means unless it has to come out on shelves on a certain date i get it one day before everybody else wee for moms on the inside^_^ not really braggin so don't flame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back