• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many of you feel this way about KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueKey777

Banned
I used to be very good at understanding the plot line for the entire kh series save the stuff that happens in kh com but ever since DDD add time travel into the mix I feel very lost at where the story line is going.

Anthony12KH

I first played KH1 back when it first came out. I thought it was a fun and interesting game with Disney characters combined with FF characters. Whhen I saw the commercial for it, I was curious because of the fight scenes which played a part in my purchase. When I started playing it, it was actually teaches values like friendship being important, friends can get jealous, and how far would you good for your friends. It also taught me not to be consumed by darkness no matter what, and just endure the hard times. From the gameplay and story, it was addicting. When KH2 came out, I thought it was the best game ever because of how much an improvement there was.

davidXIIIaxel

I first played KH1 back when it first came out. I thought it was a fun and interesting game with Disney characters combined with FF characters. Whhen I saw the commercial for it, I was curious because of the fight scenes which played a part in my purchase. When I started playing it, it was actually teaches values like friendship being important, friends can get jealous, and how far would you good for your friends. It also taught me not to be consumed by darkness no matter what, and just endure the hard times. From the gameplay and story, it was addicting. When KH2 came out, I thought it was the best game ever because of how much an improvement there was.
thats very touching. im not gonna lie. i like that. and now you get to relive it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back