• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many of you actually own the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

--|| SORA ||--

at first i played it a bit at my friends house....i tried to keep it cuz he was moving so i thought hed forget about it lol..but on the dat he was moving he came to get it lol i got so pissed but then 1 hour later i went to buy it and its still in good condition and i all most beat everything

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
I have it . but I got into it caz my BFF's brother got me into it.
& I love it.

live have fun & ( play)

UnKept_PrOMisEs

I rented it two times...I got hooked the first time, but no money. Then I finally bought it when it was a greatest hits...by that time, I had money.

She Who Knows

Website
www.xanga.com
It was the first game I got when I bought my PS2. I'd still have both but we got robbed. Six months later mum still hasn't bought my replacement but it's close T_T

Fantasy Angel

Website
www.geocities.com
I sorta kinda own it I guess. It's in reality my younger brother's game, I stole it and played it and beat it. Then I went to play it again about two months ago and I found out that he killed it by not putting it back in it's case! >.> <.< With that said I think I'm going to go out one day and buy my own copy.

~Fantasy Angel

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
I accually own the game. I was going to get it when it first came out, but I was like meh...so I got it like 2 years ago when it was put on GH...lol

darkriku14

beginning and end
got it for Christmas, and it's in mint condition (unlike some of my other games ^_^)

i worship Kingdom Hearts.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
I got the game for christmas about 2 years ago... And I played it then I stopped for awhile then I started to play again then I beat it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back