• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many hours a day would you play kh2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

InvadeZim5

i wont play it CONSTANTLY just because i like games like these to last a long time

then again the replay value of kh2 is going to be spectacular

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
On the oringinal Kingdom Hearts, I can easily get in 24 hours on a single file.

As for KH2, I'm probably going to get 48 hours into a single file, probably more.

As for actual daily playtime, I limit myself to 2-3 hours on video games on average, and i'd spend it all on KH2. ^^

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
exile31 said:
I will play it a couple of hours a day until I beat it 100%. Then I will play it again and again and again until I master it.

What that person said .

Oathblivion

Well, my Spring Break is three days after it come out, so I can play it from about nine AM until I go to bed, which could be about one AM. Counting naps and food and bathroom breaks I can probably play it for about 12 hrs a day. For 5 days that's 60 hrs. I think I'll have it 100% completed by that time. :)

The sad thing is that even though it come out the 28th, the store I pre-ordered from doesn't put it on the shelves until the day after. Sorry, but I had to vent somehow. :p

brainy_pigeon

I'll probably skip playing it on the weekdays, but if I do play it, it'll be about 1 hour.

On weekends, 6 hours tops.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Lessee...when I get it, Ill go home...then play till my mom demands for me to sleep...sooooo yeah....>.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back