• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how long?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
it will be double the time it take to beat kh1 at 100 % so around 100 hours

KHLover916

Don't worry about that. Me, I'm going to savor KH2 as much as I can. Yeah I'm gonna want to beat it but it's not like I'm gonna try to be the first one done with the game. Although that would be kind of cool, I wouldn't want to rush through the game.

Juicyboix12

Awards
im just worried about the date, it's going to be released, shipped, and sold to everyone! :(

mollywhopper

I've read in EGM that its gonna take aorund 40-50 hours depending on the time u wanna take to do extra stuff

T

The Marauder

About 50 hours to play the core of the game (skipping all extra stuff) and over 100 hours if you 'stop to smell the roses' and complete the sidequests and such. I would suspect that getting the game 100% complete will actually take about 120-130.

BULLETPROOF

i want it to take like 50 hours for me so i will do most of the side quests, in kingdom hearts i didnt know where to go sometimes, so it took me a long time to look on where to go but that wont happen in kh2 cuz theres a map and stuff

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
id expect at least twice that of the original. it too me around 20 to 22 hours just to get through the story line the first time around. so id expect at least 40 hours on the second game. once u add in sidequests id say at least 50+ hours. though i am a quick when it comes to games so my time could vary from other peoples time.

Master Chief

Roxas's story is like 5 hours long. If its 8 hours a world i'd say however long it takes to beat it depending on how good you are. Also if you get the bonus and all that junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back