• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how long?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
For sure it's longer than kh hint:2.5 times longer than kh so i hope it lasts so long with hours of game play.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
nah im guessing it will only take five minutes........... even though i waited 3 years for this game those five minutes are going to be one of the best five minutes of my life....LOL

cloud@omnislash

With all the extra bosses that we should face and hopefully we can do levels over again to get the best abilities it would take about 65 hours or less. Everybody should use mutiples of 5's or 10's.(just jokin use whatever the hell you want)
But seriously it depends on if you get help and if you easily get stuck.

anyone but me

Well... i beat the first game really quickly... well, the main storyline that is.. for the main storyline it took me around 20 hours, and then a lot of hours to do everything.. so just storyline for KH2, will be around 50hours i guess...

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Yeah if you would use cheat codes or the stradegy guides before playing kh2 then they would know what to do next in the game without any problems yeah like experts the hint was in an interview they said it wouldn't be like kh when you would skip worlds easily through the game and end but nomura said you won't be able to skip worlds so easily and there would be more worlds than kh1 also the battle won't be attack and hit but with a difficult battling if you choose to because i would try out the drive modes and attacks.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I estimate about 50 hours. But after I beat it the first time I could beat a second in just half or less. Just like I did in KH1. Since you know what to do.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
I'm sure the timeline would be short once you beat it 100 or less times but this is kh2 which is longer. It's so long nomura said he might have it on two disk right unless it's just extra stuff?

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
i would have to say a little less than 150 hours. i finished the first one in 60 hours but i was fooling around getting the ultima weapon and side quest.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
It 2 times and a half longer than the first 4 days and a 1/2 i guess at a normal rate me persinal 2 days

cloud@omnislash

You must play the game all day don't you?
I'd have to eat, sleep, watch tv, and do other stuff.
Yeah I remember when I used to be that determined especially after ff6 came out.

iholdthekeys

i think it would take maybe about 80 hours..............
100 or 120 if u try to do all the sidequest extras, beat side-bosses, get ultima weapons for everyone...........
i only say this because it took me 56 hours to beat kh1.......... actually i'm not sure if that was 56 hours to beat the storyline or 56 hours to go all the way up to level 100 everyone and 9999 stats for all characters........ funny story about that.......... (i wanted to watch asas on my tv since it looked better than the computer so i would always go and beat ansem and i didn't realize that i leveled up each time i did it........... i thought that i would level up but it didn't save and eventually i saw that sora, donald, and goofy were all at level 100 and had 9999 stats with all their great weapons[save the king, save the queen, ultima weapon])

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back