• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How long do you want KH3 to be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora's Darkside

For me, about a day's worth of important cut scenes, not including those re-telling all the Disney stuff we've all seen. And a really big plot twist in the middle of the game, and I'm talking BIG!

also a movie would be cool, but to tell a secondary story, not move the story along and give it more for us to guess about!

V

V.A.T.13

As much as I like cutscenes, I don't want them to be TOO long.
I could barely play Star Ocean: Till the End of Time because of it's long ass boring cut scenes.
I heard Xenosaga had even longer cutscenes. x__x;

15 minutes should be the maximum length.
Game should be 100+ hours
With many mini games, multiple endings, hidden stuff, and lots of male and female fanservice.

xZora

SeaSalt IceCream said:
V.A.T.13 said:
A 3 hour movie.

SURPRISE! IT WON'T BE A GAME! :'D
Only three hours? That sucks! lol
It'll be a 40+ hour movie xD *sitting in the movie theater* "Uhhh can I go home now ......? D:"
Mmm... To be honest, I like games better than a movie, cause games, you get a sense of achievement and you seem to get more sentimental to the characters cause you had some controll on what happen whereas in a movie you're just being shown what happened. A game takes you on a journey along with the characters.
Yeah xD I'm always like "I like video games because of the stories." And people are like "Why don't you just go see a movie then?" And I'm like "....... No." lol. It's like you go on their journey with them. :D Games last longer too. xD

And I don't want the game to be too long. o_O I don't want it to like drag on ... And I want there to be a KH movie too someday ... xD Cuz sometimes you want KH, but you just don't want to play a game. Or your hands hurt. Or you're sick. Or something like that.

Gosh, I couldn't imagine playing KH2 without the cutscenes, I'd get very bored, very fast. lol
Oh my gosh, I know someone who does that. And then he brags about how fast he beat the game. Why would you even bother to play if you're not going to watch the cutscenes!? Jeez.

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
Cut scenes makes games for me, however I do agree some took forever (that STUPID on of Xigbar in KH2F+ when he was walking down the stairs! OMG!) As for the game play minus the cut scenes I'd say about 100+ I'm down for that. I miss the trinity marks, am I the only one?

Awards
100+ hours with lotsa stupid quests that you get free stuffs from that would make the game 150+ hours. Otherwise I would finish it in a day like KH2.

As much as I like cutscenes, I don't want them to be TOO long.
I could barely play Star Ocean: Till the End of Time because of it's long ass boring cut scenes.
I heard Xenosaga had even longer cutscenes. x__x;

15 minutes should be the maximum length.
Game should be 100+ hours
With many mini games, multiple endings, hidden stuff, and lots of male and female fanservice.

In KH2, if you skip the cutscenes, it would probably lake less than half the time to finish than if you didn't.

Fanservice. Would be amusing if we got to play as weirdo characters that behaved like they were on a 70's sitcom. Not if it was all serios like:
"Gimme your soul, Cloud"
"No, you can't have it it's mine!"
"<insert boring enemy speech>"
"<insert boring hero speech>"
Run around a little, do dumb 'take this item here, then do the same thing with other people' stuff, get over 50 random battles and then a pathetic boss battle that wasn't worth the time.

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

^ No, I loved the Trinity marks. They were fun. D:
They need to be brought back.

Akans

&#12300;moriya&#12301;
Yeah it would be great if the game was like 358+ days, but I was hoping that the game would have like "Missions" and you could play them over and over again.... Since you can use different Org members and all, you could change into any of them per mission, which would take like 500+ hours to master everyone XD

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Akans, I believe you're mistaken. :/ I said that I wanted it to be 358+ hours long... but we're talking about KH3. You're thinking of 358/2 Days. We don't know a thing about KH3. But in 358/2 days, you can use different Org. Members.... and you do have missions... and there's multi-player too. So you could play that one for a long time and still not get tired of it... but we're talking about KH3... the game Square will release after 358/2 Days, Coded, and Birth by Sleep.

Blink Me

I want it to last foreverrrrrrrr and ever with no end

=]]]]]]

Highly unreasonable for me to think such a thing.

Maybe 360 hours +

That would be awesome! But realistically i'd like it to be at least over 100 hours of gameplay. or pretty much longer than both kingdom hearts 1 and 2 put together. I mean i'd have to wait probably 4 years for the next one after that (if they make one) so i'd like to spend as much time on the game as possible.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
Of course it would need to be longer than KH2. Otherwise, Nomura is just trying to bide time. D:

And none of this fifteen-minute-world BS. I want a return to KHI, where it actually took effort to complete a world, and the worlds weren't so linear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back