• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how long did it take you to beat KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

therealone

it took me 4 days counting time inbetween but without i'd say 13 or 14 to beat the game

Charlie K

Back in Business
How logn is 108 hours..?No I'm not a newb, I just show my freinds how good I am, and I tried to beat everything on Poud mode..Like EVERYTHING...

ROGJEX

On my first time, no extra anything, it took 2 days, and to beat everything on proud, i'll say about 2 and half weeks.

XxRebel_GirlxX

Kh1 it took me about a week.
kh2 ifinished it in 3 days because i was borrowing it. But it was really hard because I didnt know anything about it and then I played for 10 hours straight when I had school. lol. Then I got an eye infection : (

Charlie K

Back in Business
Ok, my sortest is..what was it again..15 hours or so, and on...Easy mode!XD

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
To beat the game, maybe eighteen.

I'm currently trying to finish minigames at somewhere around 120 hours.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Umm... first time I played on easy for a bit and I got through the game in I think it was 3 to 5 days. On hard I knew the game inside and out and beat it in maybe a few hours (no side crap like Ultima) To do the whole game on the hardest level I can beat it in under a week if I risk my job to do so.lol
bowchickawowwow

Ckoal

It took me about 3 or 4 days total i guess
but i did some side quest, not alot but some

libraxege

Website
www.facebook.com
I don't remember how long I took but I remember that it took me almost 40h to beat the game and know that I used to play for more than 8h a day, so I guess it took me less than 4 days to finish the story!
And guys...stop saying that you beated the game in less than 20h cuz is impossible, just the roxas story takes 8h!

Charlie K

Back in Business
Thats a lie buddy up there^

Roxas don't take that long, dont level up or fight unnessicary enemies, skip scenes(Although they dont do anything...) dont do little tasks..and ect.

monkeytoeeater

without watching any cutscenes and no extra leveling up, i got to the end in less than 7 hours, so it took probably about 7 1/2 to beat it completely

Charlie K

Back in Business
Welcoem to the forums, and 7 1/2 hours!?Seriously?

Well, thats hard to believe.

Riku77

It took me exactly 76 hours and 54 minutes on proud for the first time(with some sidequests and after I beat the game I didn't play it all yet so that is how I know)

Without extras I played standard at the same time as my proud just kept on switching and I beat it on 32:41 without any sidequests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back