• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How hard is it on proud mode?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

THT3000

Kopavogur ... bet you've heard of that place!
Here's the deal when I get KH2 I want to see the secret video the first time I beat the last boss and that is just too hard on standard mode so I want to know:
How hard is proud mode for a mediocre player?
How hard is proud mode for a KH expert?
Thanks.

Quint

the last boss? hard? umm...i thought it was easy...bcuz i beat the game less than a day...at standard mode...for the proud mode...it is pretty hard...but not too hard if u know what u must do...

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in

Proud mode, for an average player, the enemies are allot tougher, harder to kill, and have more HP. As for bosses, well, their not that hard, but some can be tough.

Easy.

imasecretadmirer

proud mode = easy really...not to be showwy off or nothin, it just is. i got saved by mickey twice (to show my friends his moves) and beat the game at level 45 in 18 hours (this game takes about 15 hours if you skip ALL cutscenes, which is rediculous)

so to sum it up, its really not that hard, just be prepared to actually use the armor, accessory, and item slots.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
I havent tried proud yet. Only Beginner and Standard. Personally, after playing the two of those, I imagine that Proud mode, for the most part wouldn't be too hard. The only boss fights I imagine giving me trouble are:
-Xaldin
-Demyx(at Hollow Bastion)
-Possibly Cerberus
-Possibly Xemnas(final battle)

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
I imagine giving me trouble are:
-Xaldin
-Demyx(at Hollow Bastion)
-Possibly Cerberus
-Possibly Xemnas(final battle)

Dont forget Xigbar..............................................................

I

inhiding

Depends on what you choose in the beginning. It's much harder, if you decide to choose the wand twice; easier, when you choose the club/sword twice.

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
Its kinda easy in a way like standard mode was too easy in my opinion so i didnt even bother to play it on beginner but proud mode was a little harder, what was odd was that i beat Xaldin one try in proud but lost like 3 times in standard...but it isnt that hard depending on how well you play i guess...

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I think Proud mode is pretty easy. Its obviously more of a challenge than standard (which wasnt a challenge) but its funner and you can do it before you do any other mode. It helps if you're at a higher level then battle level, but then it wouldn't be as much of a challenge :)

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
It is so ****in easy on proud mode! I started off on proud mode cause my friends said the game's too easy, and it was still too easy.

KINGDOMHEARTS104

Website
www.myspace.com
Well I Wish I Would Know But The Thing Is That I Cant Try It Yet Because My PS2 Just Messed UP And That Pissed Me Off Like ****ing Hell And I Know THat Standard Is Pretty Hard From What I KNow The Last Time I Played Kingdom Hearts II Well Good Thread Anyway!

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
THT3000 said:
Thanks.

Well, I would advice you to play Standard Mode first, if you pass it with no problem go ahead and re-start with the Proud Mode. Well, It's not that harder from teh Standard Mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back