• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Fast Are You?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josi-Jo

Okay lets put those Kingdom Hearts Skills to the limit.
Challenges Mark with a * were new Challenges added by me and # for challenges added by other Users.
How fast can you....
Defeat Sephiroth with no accecories, take of all abilitys and use the kingdom key.
Defeat the Ice Titan with the same rules apply to defeating sephiroth but you can use guard.
Finish Hades cup with kingdom key and no items.
Finish the game on expert mode.
Defeat all Ansems with Kingdom Key and no items.
Defeat all ansems except let Donald and Goofy do all of the work just heal them and cast aero and pause your timer when versing Darkside 2 and ansem 2.
Run from the start of traverse town to that electrical thingy in 3rd district.
Run from Deep Jungle's Deep Thicket all the way to that tree house.
Run from Holloween town's Gullitone gate to the place were you thought oogey boogey.
Run from the start of End of world to Final Rest.
Swim from the start of Atlantica to king neptunes throne.
How many Laps around The pirate ship within a minute.
How many Laps around the Neverland clock within a minute.
*Do the Vine swinging Time trial in Deep Jungle.
*Do the Deep Sliding in Deep Jungle.
*Get a High Score on all 100 Acre Wood Mini Games.
#Lowest Level To Beat Sephiroth.
and add other challenges if you want and dont forget to time yourself and no lying or the use of some sort of hacking thing like gameshark.
If your a speed freak or a strategist or like to bash stuffor any other Sick Porpuse of yours then this is the time to prove yourself to be the king of Kingdom Hearts! and if not let this thred to be Flamed in the dark hairy pits of Hell! Have Fun:)

Last edited:

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Try my patience y don't u, anyway...

Defeat Sephiroth with no accecories, take of all abilitys and use the kingdom key. thank god 4 megalixirs, bout 17 minutes
Defeat the Ice Titan with the same rules apply to defeating sephiroth but you can use guard. 3 and a half minutes, easy
Finish Hades cup with kingdom key and no items. 19:58 minutes
Finish the game on expert mode. 12:27 hours
Defeat all Ansems with Kingdom Key and no items. 34 minutes
Defeat all ansems except let Donald and Goofy do all of the work just heal them and cast aero and pause your timer when versing Darkside 2 and ansem 2. Never tried
Run from the start of traverse town to that electrical thingy in 3rd district. 11 seconds
Run from Deep Jungle's Deep Thicket all the way to that tree house. Never tried
Run from Holloween town's Gullitone gate to the place were you thought oogey boogey.Never tried
Run from the start of End of world to Final Rest. just over 5 mins
Swim from the start of Atlantica to king neptunes throne.Never tried
How many Laps around The pirate ship within a minute.Never tried
How many Laps around the Neverland clock within a minute. 7

Joy

Bronze Member
Defeat Sephiroth with no accecories, take of all abilitys and use the kingdom key.: I can did this within.....7-10 minutes, he is easy
Defeat the Ice Titan with the same rules apply to defeating sephiroth but you can use guard.: I never tried, but I never use guard. I only use curaga and regular attack. And now I can beat him in five minutes.
Finish Hades cup with kingdom key and no items.Never Tried
Finish the game on expert mode.My time on my expert file is 47 hours, but take off all of the times I just left it on for 6 hours(school) I can get it down to roughly 35-37 hours
Defeat all Ansems with Kingdom Key and no items.Never Tried
Defeat all ansems except let Donald and Goofy do all of the work just heal them and cast aero and pause your timer when versing Darkside 2 and ansem 2.Never Tried
Run from the start of traverse town to that electrical thingy in 3rd district.Under aminute,what challenge lol.
Run from Deep Jungle's Deep Thicket all the way to that tree house.Mathmattically, around 3 minutes, other than never tried
Run from Holloween town's Gullitone gate to the place were you thought oogey boogey.[NEver Tried[/b]
Run from the start of End of world to Final Rest.That would take me a while, especially with going through the wrolds, and fighitng the boss.
Swim from the start of Atlantica to king neptunes throne.I actually did this, 3 minutes
How many Laps around The pirate ship within a minute.In a minute, I remember racing donald and goofy for liek 5 minutes, and did like 50 so 10
How many Laps around the Neverland clock within a minuteNever Tried

Josi-Jo

Whoa I see you guys are serious KingdomHearts Players awesome records keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back