• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you think other people in the forums perceive you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Not really sure how everyone perceives me. Pretty sure I'm rated on a scale from casual optimist to raging Bitch, depending on the subjects. Pretty sure I make every conversation I am in

giphy.gif

However Chuman and Anagram see me is 100% correct tho because they follow me on Tumblr which is probably the best way to get to know me tbh.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Not really sure how everyone perceives me. Pretty sure I'm rated on a scale from casual optimist to raging Bitch, depending on the subjects. Pretty sure I make every conversation I am in

giphy.gif

However Chuman and Anagram see me is 100% correct tho because they follow me on Tumblr which is probably the best way to get to know me tbh.

one minute your casual

the next, discussion is lit

you don't seem worried about jumping into the thick of whatever controversial subject is happening, plus you're into the marvel/dc shit and have the heart of an FI shitposter

you cool

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

giphy.gif

Yeah, what chuman said. And I love your personal "title" under your name. That's cool.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
one minute your casual

the next, discussion is lit

you don't seem worried about jumping into the thick of whatever controversial subject is happening, plus you're into the marvel/dc shit and have the heart of an FI shitposter

you cool
Yeah, what chuman said. And I love your personal "title" under your name. That's cool.

RHohMW7.gif

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I think this thread is starting to become Forum Insanity material. xDD

No!
As an example, I'll tell ya: Whenever I read your name, I got the song "Ballad of Mona Lisa" in my head.
WOOOAHHAHAHAAA, MONA LISA. YOU'RE GUARANTEED TO RUN THIS ROWN.

Anagram

Banned

giphy.gif

Jennifer-Lawrence-WINK-1425529079.gif

Everything I see about you is cool and right and I'll take that to fuckin court.

KHRULER

Awards
Sometimes as an unwanted nuisance, but now that I don't post that often anymore I guess everyone's fine with me now.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Sometimes as an unwanted nuisance, but now that I don't post that often anymore I guess everyone's fine with me now.

lol unwanted nuisance? i dont really remember you that well but the name's familiar, what did tou do that was so bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back