• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how do you feel?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How many heartless would u like to fight at once?

• 100- ill get tired too quickly

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • 500- thats a days good work

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1000- they cant stop me!

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • It dosent matter il take em all on!

Votes: 24 88.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilightworrior

In the screenshots of KH2 i saw that Sora was fighting an insane amount of heartless how do you feel about taking all of those heartless down?
would you save your game berfore those battles to play them again that would be awsome!!!!!!

KH2 comming soon in 18 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E

Eclipse

err.......................................................................sorry...but it's really not all that awesome.......

it's just extremely long...really easy.......but could take up a loong time.

The M.C.

JTTW
i would want a lot so you get to do all the reaction commands and drives. ya' know what would be cool? if they were all surrounding you, then jup into the air and use a drive cause you know how it explodes and throws the heartless in the air, yeah, that would be cool.

helios

Bronze Member
I wouldnt even save it a true man has balls and a woman...............uh whatever she has she uses them and puckers up and prepares to kiss his/her ass goodbye if they havent trained enough and runs into the battle mutilating all obstacles in their path.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well to me I think I will have fun taking on all of those heartless. Well time to get out my new controller and wait till Kingdom Hearts 2 is released because it is time for button mashing and lots of it!!! I just hope I don't break my controller like last time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back