• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do You beat Sephiroth?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sedkiller

Website
spaces.msn.com
It is recomended that you are at level 70 even on level 100 he's tought equip elixir in all the slot. equip second chance.Cast aeroga (Most upgraded)
when you hit im a lot he teleport,s imself behind you and attack you so get out of the way when you notice he disapeard run for your life or just jump.
he will occasionally emit a pillar of flame. if you get caught in it, use arc arcunum.
when you destroyed all is is puple bar he will cast a spell you will hear him say
°Sin Harvest° lock on im and run to im and hit im the faster you can .if you dont he will delete all your HP and MP as well as aeroga so run away and use an elexir caus he will finish you. later he will execute a Flying Flurry Of Attacks so use arc acunum or sonic blade to do a tide. Later after the later..... he will telepot repeatedly this means he on for is ultima attack.You can hurt im right now, so try to dodge the meteor. for the rest use arc acunum and sonic blade if needed so good luck.

Master_Tapion

Website
s10.invisionfree.com
I remember killing Sepheroth. I was only level 73 when I beat him. I beat him 3 times. Anyway, equipt 4 or 5 elixers and the strongest Keyblade you have. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE GLIDE ABILITY. It will be a whole lot easier to fight him with it.

All you do to defeat him is Glide over his attacks and go behind him to attack. It works every time.

K

khfan4life

Raku said:
I can never beat the moron! He won't evern accept any of my attacks ¬_¬ I hate Sephiroth evern though he is HOT :rolleyes: Well I try basicly everything ppl try to give meh but it never works!
I'm at lvl 255 and i still can't beat him. I don't have ultima, i just got curaga, i also can't beat ice titan, their harder than ansom.

maybe he just mistyped it. i would post help on sephiroth, but it seems like everytime i do someone comes along and erases my post. i guess someone doesnt like me. :\ very encoraging isnt it. oh well.

Redneck Rebel

Website
www.myspace.com
I beat em' once...and only once. I had proved to my friends that i could be him and i did...i mostly block his attacks and kept on hitting him with combos that way he could never hit me...it was actually really funny i beat him when my health was like all the way down...i equipted(Sp?) second chance that way i get a small sliver of health before i die. I hit him and i won so yeah equip second chance, have a lot of health and all that other stuff in your items slot, and make sure you have cure in your magic shortcut. But this may not help you, i beat him when i was at lvl 100 and had the ultima weapon so this might not work. But i still think it was out of pure luck

Sora KHMaster

dude just get to oh 60-75 then equips elixers if you run out megaelixers

make sure that you have either sonicblade to keep up with his speed or strike raid which is what i chose to stop him from using sin harvest since the move has a far distance

also practice a little to study his moves

EternalOblivion

I beat him many times with this strat.

Hotkey Curaga to your X button ( i found it was faster just to double tap the button)
If you want, hotkey Aeroga.
Equip all of your Elixers in your item slots.
Equip sonic Blade.
Take off the abilites that have to do with drops. E.g. Treasure magent, and stuff.
Equip Second Chance or wind.
Take off all of your combo pluses, since when he teleports he'll hit you while your in the middle of a combo.
Equip Guard and Counterattack.

When it starts run up to him and defend hisattack and counterattack him. Once you hit him, at the end of your combo he teleports behind. Dodgeroll outta that, defend his attacks and sometimes on his 4th strike he does those flaming pillar things. Superglide away, and back to attack him. Keep repeating them and you'll start making a difference in his health bar after a while. once you get his health down by 1 or 2 bars he'll start using Sin Harvest Angel. Either Dogderoll to him if your close enough and interrupt him, or Superglide away to the farthest point, get your elixer ready, and just after it hits you, use it. He'll start running around maing Dodgeroll more useful. Keep attacking him or use Sonic Blade while he's doing the Flame Pillar attacks. This way you wont be damaged while your atatcking him.Then after getting his health done more, he'll gains some more dark powers, and whenever he'll attack he'll leave some dark orbs that damage you. Sometimes he'll do some Aerial Omnislash, then this meteor attack. When he does that stay away from the moving Meteors. Just keep attacking him or Use Sonic Blade.

And thats the end of my Strategy on beating Sephiroth.

Keblade Master

At the start of the battle he will try to hit you with his long sword. so roll out of the way and cast areo. Then use strike raid or ars arcanum (just incase he uses the fire pillar attack.) So if you run out of mp run into his fire pillar, and you will get MP (if you have mp rage on.) Then keep going until he begins to teleport around.

During this "phase"His best move is Sin Harvest. When he does this Superglide or Dodge roll over to him and attack him. If you cant make it in time, you are at a 90% chance you will lose. 100% if you dont have second chance equiped.if this happens run and use an elixer.

Eventually he will yell something and will begin to do an attack like ars arcanum. so counter with strike raid so you will not be hurt. Then he will stop and attack again.

Again he enters a new "phase" which happens when he has about from a yellow bar to a green one. He will summon meteors to fly around and attack you. then he will charge up a huge ball of energy to chase you around the arena. make sure you have areo on or it will be a critical hit that can cost you the battle. after he fires it iw will follow you and hit you unless you can dodge it. then he reverts back to normal teleporting attacks.

You need these to win:MP Rage, Second Chance, Lvl 60 or higher, a good weapon, Elixers/Ethers and potions, and patience!!!! I hope this helps You also get 18,000 Exp for winning!

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
this guy is easy. first of all make sure your atleats level 70, the best level to be at is level 85. make sure you have about 6 elixe (however you spell it) a mega potion, and a ether or 2. the oblivion keychain is best to.

at the beginning of the battle run up and do a few combos, and dodge roll his attacks. the beginning is easy but after he takes some damage he will start useing decend harvest angel. when you hear him say that super glide over and attack him quickly.

once his health goes down allot he will start useing this meteor attact. this is very easy to dodge. so just use dodge roll around the arena and once he stops, go do a few combos.

when he starts useing his meteor attack he wont use decend harvest angel anymore witch will make the fight a hell of allot easyer. this fight isn't that hard i beat him on my 2nd or 3rd try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back