• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do i unlock Terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keychaser13

Ive been trying evrything but i cant fight Terra. Could someone tell me how to unlock him?

A new companion came to join us. ....... It is the the 14th

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Complete all worlds. Basically, just do what you did to unlock the first secret ending on Proud Mode in KH2. Then watch the first secret ending. You should have an option to save afer the credits. Do so. Ta-da. The requirement is the same for all modes.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Complete all worlds. Basically, just do what you did to unlock the first secret ending on Proud Mode in KH2. Then watch the first secret ending. You should have an option to save afer the credits. Do so. Ta-da. The requirement is the same for all modes.

You obviously have the game. And, how do you see the video for a second time, after you save?Just beat Xehanort, and Ta Da?

SORA619

Awards
i think in beginer mode if yu beat the game it will reveald? i dont know.
i want final mix come to europe!!!!!!!!

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
i want final mix come to europe!!!!!!!!
I want it to come to NA, but it won't. Plus my mom won't let me import it with MY money!!! :cursing: It ain't right. But you can see the secret ending in theater Mode? Cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back