• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how adobe flash screwed me over

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cream_sugar

It all started when I went to youtube to watch old sailor moon episodes and digimon episodes amoung other thing. Click on a video and something pops up that says you need to install adobe flash 9 point something something or javascript blah blah blah. So I click on adobe flash, install the software so that the picture I'm suppose to be seeing pops up. It only took five minutes and I go back to youtube. Odd thing is, there is NO VIDEO. Everything else is there except for the video; it is pretty much a square of white space. I figure reload the page. It took me three times and there was still no video and all the little pictures of youtube's red circles and stars were gone. I go to restart my compute, get back on the internet, and go back to youtube, but there was still no video. I tried three more videos and it all resulted in the same thing. I can see everything else fine, it's just there is no video to be watched. is it just the adove flash I downloaded or am I not doing something right?

Joe

Bronze Member
Try removing the program and then retrying, if that doesn't work then reinstall it. Some programs don't install correctly, thus they don't work correctly. If that doesn't work, then there's something wrong with the computer itself.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
It could probably be the computer itself.
But iono, just reinstall it; it should work from there.
If it doesn't, then its the computer.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Try using a different Internet Browser.

Also you Can watch entire Seasons of Sailor Moon and Digimon on Animecrazy.net

Iv been watching all of season 2 of digimon lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back