• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

House

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

inhiding

punk41 said:
not everything was a hallucination
the only real parts were everything up until he got shot
and at the end where he woke up and asked for the ketamine
That's what I meant. ~__~

If you read everything else in the thread, you would've understood that I already understood. It's simple logic after all, so who wouldn't know what was what?

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
ahhh i love house!!!!

the basic plot of most of the episodes are annoyingly similar, but house's personality sells the show.

FullmetalPaladin

Xiao said:
ahhh i love house!!!!

the basic plot of most of the episodes are annoyingly similar, but house's personality sells the show.

Yeah it does follow a patern but its still good. House makes everything better.

Anyone seen the episode with the girl who had the heart transplant but she got sick? When House figured it out, priceless.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
House is, by far, the most fascinating character and show on television. It truly grips an original and innovative concept to the dull and quite boring doctor take that plagues television.

Hugh IS Greg House. He brings something to the character that I don't think any other actor could portray.

The Season Premiere is September 5 and I'm so damn excited. The Ads state that House returns different, so I wonder what happens to him. The Season Finale was a TRUE shocker, and I just can't wait to see how that develops in the opening season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back