• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

House

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
what coincidence i was actually thinking of making a thread or looking for one like this ^^ i love the show it's really good my favorite right now. i love the episode where the kid is convinced he can speak to god ^^
"god told me you'd send someone."
"that god has a big mouth."

^^ lol

Golden_x_Heart

Dawning Twilight said:
i have a light stomach there aren't a lot of gross scenes and what didn't you like about the last episode i thought it was really good ^^ although my opinion might be biased cause of how much i love the show lol
Meh, maybe it's just me. >.<
It's not so much that I didn't like the last episode, it was more what they did in the last episode.
Blah.
I really do like the show though.
<3

Xelris

the last episode was a little dif, but they had to break the mold of them going through eight cures and finding just the right one at the end of the episode at some point. still, one of my fav shows

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I forgot what time it comes on. But its a good show. Whats the last episode about? can some one breif me on it I haven't been watching it. He plays metroid alot.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
twilight_dragon said:
I forgot what time it comes on. But its a good show. Whats the last episode about? can some one breif me on it I haven't been watching it. He plays metroid alot.
a woman passes out in her bathtub, they go to the hospital run tests and stuff, the baby almost dies then the mother ends up killing it but doesn't realize iteventually is told she does that and it turns out she has cancer. she evetually even after much convincing decides to accept her feet and die...

the end lol very brief

I

inhiding

Dawning Twilight said:
hmm i pictured it more as House Vs. Jesus but whatever.
I'm talking about appearance, if House were to grow long hair and more of a beard.

Shinkoujo

I really love this show. What I think is funny, though, is how he almost always comes up with exactly what's wrong, yet people don't want him to "do his thing". It's amazing how he always figures things out by some trivial thing said by someone else.

Prunella

i love this show too...house is the perfect doctor to save the whole world
i think its weird how someone can know everything thats wrong with these people though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back