• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hotter: Kairi or Namine?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hotter: Kairi or Namine

• Kairi

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • Namine

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soren

Awards
Truth be told, Namine cannot be seen as hot in my eyes as she fits the kawai category. She's a sugary sweet girl who has power that she herself does not understand gives off the helplessness feel that screams" CUTE". She's also too quiet and mysterious, and she has more of a princess" thing happening than Kairi. Plus the outfit she wears is more for beauty as opposed to sexiness.

Kairi, on the other hand, fits the profile for hot pretty easily for me. She's strong, tomboyish, and very open to other people. She also wears clothes that scream "look at me, I'm hot and sexy". So I pic Kairi. Although I'd prefer the Quiet shy girl to Loud tomboy, Kairi fits the "hot" category for me in this case.

PS- Kairi and Namine have the same figure. Namine's dress just makes her look thinner than Kairi.

Masamune

Big Boss
^ aint they the same age??

I wouldn't describe either of them as 'hot', but Namine is the prettier of the two.

Kairi still is prettier if you look at it that way..

btw, Yuna pwns them all!!:wub:

Khaston

Defiantely Kairi, I was digging her way before Namine was around. Plus I don't find Namine very attractive, strange.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
^ aint they the same age??

Kairi still is prettier if you look at it that way..

btw, Yuna pwns them all!!:wub:

yeah they may be the same age, but in terms of how they actually look, namine still looks like she's 5 year old or something lol

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
I say Kairi, I don't know why, I shouldn't even be judging a game character like this, feels like I have no life. Anyway Kairi > Namine BUT Real Girls > Both of them

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
yeah they may be the same age, but in terms of how they actually look, namine still looks like she's 5 year old or something lol
Duh she's prettier, she's not modeled after a boy.
Real Girls > Both of them
Easy, real girls have teh curves.(yes I mean teh, not the)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back