• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Holy-shit-got damn! How spoiled am I?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Just like the title says.

-I know that Vanitas is essentially a black haired Sora (this, a lot of us speculated so I knew this all along). The secret boss has something to do with him.

-Master Xehanort's heart takes over Terra's body (like who didn't suspect that? The exact nature behind Xehanort's persona is still a mystery to me. So I don't know why his memories are gone and what not.)

-Aqua creates Castle Oblivion (And some how gets a new Keyblade.)

-Terra gains his original Keyblade Design after coming into contact with Riku some time.

-Terranort? Is some how involved as a boss.

-Aqua is some how involved as a boss.

-Yensid is more than likely a Keyblade Master.

SO yeah, how spoiled am I?Am I more rotten than a brown, old banana?

Oh yeah, don't tell me what I don't know.lol Just give me a rough percentage...

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Thanks, I appreciate that. I would get the game anyway. I just needed to know my of my spoiled condition.

B

brosandi

I'd say less than 25%...

There is so much you don't know and what you do know you only know pieces of. lol, keep it that way and you'll still be surprised by much of BBS.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
SOme of the ones I said were unavoidable.lol I was like damn, in the title!

Terra's Keyblade was seen in the trailer, so I wanted to know what caused it. That's pretty much what I know. I'm never looking at the cutscenes until I get the game. I intend on not looking at anything else... Vanitas's face was also shown in the trailer. You'd have to be some kind of fool not to think it was Sora's face.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I came in here wanting to know Vanitas's identity the opening the secret ending and the Secret boss.

Now I know all the damn major plots.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
I got spoiled quite a fair lot, but I didn't care about leaving the story a surprise. I care about how well executed it is and so far, it probably is.

Though the thing about BBS is that it's bloody nostalgic in execution. Every little thing about Birth by Sleep seem to make KH-veterans like me orgasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back