• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hmm..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Midnighter

Tech Geek
Awards
I'm actually not too sure what happend there.
I'm going to try once more time, if it dosn't work, we'll have to live with what we have on the old server.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
your gonna fix it? (or atleast try?) yay! ive been complaining like hell >>

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
were not going back to the old one were gonna try and get all those lost posts back...

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Hmm. Didn'tquit understand that. Are we gonna restart the RPG again or just the server. I might as well not bothered with the RPG.

Also if you read this Midnighter the freaking bots don't work at all. Im not blaming you but no one can battle them, also you can't battle them more then once.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i just want all those wonderful rp's back >.>;; and not to mention all those other posts..

the rpg never was a big thing for me..when i was bored i would do something lolz

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
monkeybutt said:
your gonna fix it? (or atleast try?) yay! ive been complaining like hell >>
Ya, and that's all you've been doing. >.>

Any clue what happened with the transfer, Midnighter? Usually server transfers run fairly smooth, but this time, it left out all the posts and the post counts.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
monkeybutt said:
i just want all those wonderful rp's back >.>;; and not to mention all those other posts..

the rpg never was a big thing for me..when i was bored i would do something lolz

Ditto.. The RP is the main thing for me aswell, it was one of the most active ones [Balamb Garden].. And it was getting good :eek: *looks at monkey* The exam.. :rolleyes:

::EDIT:: Woah Lixel you DID lose a lot of posts.. :eek:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
and the t rexaurs..*just noticed everyone lost all their posts* HOLY CRAP! >>;;

O

omnislasher_VII

Oh, and if you can fix this, I'll take back all of the flames - and the flaming bongo drums.

The Midnighter

Tech Geek
Awards
THe posts from the origional KH2.net forums (IPB) aren't coming back.
Deal with it.

The ones from the vB since we transfered will be, I've submitted a support ticket to vB's staff, and they're going to fix it.
Just a matter of time. If you -really- need something, you can go back to the old forums and copy + paste it here.

O

omnislasher_VII

Holy Shit! What The Fuck?! I Just Lost About 3000 Post!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back