• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hmm........ Returning Worlds........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What world has the best chance of returning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartlessOfDoom

What worlds do you think have the best chance of returning out of: End of the World, Deep Jungle, Monstro ( I know, it's a whale ), Traverse Town, Wonderland, or Neverland? I think Neverland, with the actually Neverland segment and new characters.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
i wanna see skull rock and the rainbow and fff yeaaaah neverland. and nana. lol. and i think monstro should like slap into twilight town right as DiZ is giving his big speech, just SPLAT! and then geppeto is all like yay im free. o god i killed mickey! and then just like in real life, they have to blow the whale up to clear it away and just as monstro is about to explode , mickey says "a HAH! hey guys im alright, i just--" KABOOMMM!!!! (im not a mickey hater)

D

Dexter

zend of the world technicaley isnt a world it like vreything it kh!

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Am i the only 1 who wants wonderland back??? and 4 the last bloody time Monstro is a whale, not a world and DJ aint comin back due to licensing restrictions...

B-rad 1

I don't think neverland will come back as there already is another ship stage i.e Pirates of The Caribbean.

B

bettermanlamia

Im going with end of the world. only a different version. maybe a upside down version?

Sora's star

I want to see Traverse Town but now the town from Hollow bastion will take it's place and I want neverland as well.

bobdisgea

traverse town is definatly back...and deep jungle and wonderland arnt comin back cause of legal disputes...but neverland and mostro were great...i hope that if end of the world is back its different...cause i didnt like the design of it...i got lost in the first part with the invisible walls....

B

bettermanlamia

bobdisgea said:
traverse town is definatly back...and deep jungle and wonderland arnt comin back cause of legal disputes...but neverland and mostro were great...i hope that if end of the world is back its different...cause i didnt like the design of it...i got lost in the first part with the invisible walls....
*tries not to laugh* HAHAHA sry i couldnt help it. u got stuck at the invisable walls? ouchie. man. one traverse town isnt coming back from what we know now. Hollow bastion is the new traverse town.

dejah

:|
i really wish that traverse town. because it's it's own town and had character!

but anything i dont mind seeing. anything except Wonderland. i am seriously annoyed with that stage. (-_-)"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back