• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hiya!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

sophia

Hello people! I am sophia and I am from England. I am kinda new to the KH series a couple of weeks back I brought Dream drop distance after watching someone play the game on youtube I decided to get into the series my self so ya.. I am going to try and get the other games as well and yesterday I managed to get KH 1 and I am happy at the moment. My fav characters are Riku and Xemnas. ( mostly because I like sliver haired peeps ).

Gram

Banned
Awards
Welcome to khi!!!! That's great you managed to get kh1! And DDD was awesome. There releasing a HD collection of KH 1, Chain of Memories and Days next month for ps3 so it's a great time to get into the series.

If you liked riku in DDD you'll love him in chain of memories and other games. I like Xemnas' voice more than himself oddly enough, those speeches of his are just so entraping cause of that voice. xD

Anyway hope you have fun, enjoy your stay!!! 8D Like your username btw.

Light

faster than
Awards
Hey! Welcome to the forums. You've made a good choice of characters already. Riku is quite a figure isn't he?

Back