• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hiya! Sort of new here... ( ・ω・ ;)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chocola

Awards
Hi! I usually go by the handle "Chocola" or some sort of variant of it~
I've been lurking here for quite a while now, and I decided it's high time I actually participated in this forum. :redface:

So... a (somewhat) short introduction of myself.
I love the Kingdom Hearts series. I've played 358/2 Days, BBS, CoM and 3D, in that order. It's a wacky order indeed, so I searched the internet to understand the storyline.
I tend to ship quite a number of pairings in the fandom, mainly Roxas/Namine and Vanitas/Aqua. :D

I watch anime as well. Currently, I'm focused on the anime Sword Art Online, though I have a lot of titles on my "pending" list. XD

I also enjoy drawing, though I'm not really that good at it yet. (See my avatar? I drew and animated that crappy thing. XD)

Anyway, I hope to meet new people and stuff. That's all I have to say, I guess~

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
Official Welcome to KHi!~ *huggles* (Don't be scared- you're here for good now.)
Omg, you've played every game (pretty much) besides the original 2? Girly you are missing out on many hours of good gaming action. :(
I'm Manga BTW, and I think I'll dub you Choccy-chan. :3
Your art is very nice, you've got your own unique style and you can animate. Skills to be proud of. :)
Have fun around the forum, abide by the rules, make some friends and you'll be fine. No pressure!~ ;)

Chocola

Awards
Nice to meet you, Manga~
lol, I had a feeling someone would say that. I don't think that's much of a stretch, seeing as how I've been lurking here for 8 whole months. XD
Yeah, I don't have access to a PS2, so I never had a chance to play the original 2. ;___;//
Thank you for the welcome! :)

Back