• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hiya! I'm new!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Jexyss

In The World That Never Was....or I will at least.
Website
www.jexyss.deviantart.com
Rawr these are some nice-looking forums, so I decided to join. I'm looking forward to meeting new people ^o^b

I try not to be a bother.

I love to draw, write fanfiction, Read manga, Watch anime and of course, play videogames (Preferably RPGs)

Axel is my favorite KH Character! I love him with a passion and can't stop drawing him! I mean, just take a peak at my gallery! O.O/Though...there are OTHER pics aside Axel

Also, if you're curious, Jexyss is my other ^^; Which is why it's my Name. (der)
jexyss7ft.png

So tell me about yourselves! Also, you'll probably see me mostly wander around the fan art and fan fiction threads ^^

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Hi, PM me if you need any help or if you want to be my friend, mmkays =D..

Have a nice stay!

~* Candeh-Chan aka soraxkairilover

Royale

manic
Jexyss said:
Rawr these are some nice-looking forums, so I decided to join. I'm looking forward to meeting new people ^o^b

I try not to be a bother.

I love to draw, write fanfiction, Read manga, Watch anime and of course, play videogames (Preferably RPGs)

Axel is my favorite KH Character! I love him with a passion and can't stop drawing him! I mean, just take a peak at my gallery! O.O/Though...there are OTHER pics aside Axel

Also, if you're curious, Jexyss is my other ^^; Which is why it's my Name. (der)
jexyss7ft.png

So tell me about yourselves! Also, you'll probably see me mostly wander around the fan art and fan fiction threads ^^
You have talent.Very cool pics ;p
You seem like a cool girl.Hope you have fun in the forums.

G_MAN06

Hey wassup if you wanna be friends pm me hope you have fun in the forums:cool:

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Hello there! Welcome to the forums, I'm sure that you'll have fun! There's tons to do on here, and if you're not already into it from previous forums, you should try getting into literate roleplaying here. We have an entire section with a handful of good RP'ers. It's pretty simple and easy to pick up, so if you're interested, you'll get the hang of it in no time.

Anyways, lovin' the artwork. EDIT: Nevermind, I see that you do, indeed, have one! Awesome. I have one too, if you're ever so bored that you should decide to take a glance at it...same name as here: Tobuoi.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
xD welcome to the forums and watch out for some ppl they tend to insult relentlessly, nice to see a new face 2. PM me for buds.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
hello newbie and welcome to the forums, feel free to not be what we all hate which is a n00b and be a regular->premium member mmm'k have a nice day xD. Im playin welcome to teh Forums kid.

bigfase100

Website
www.myspace.com
hey wassup welcome!!! hahaha try to hav fun and watch my kh2 vid on my myspace i would really appreciate it =P well hope to talk to you soon! peacE!
MAKE SURE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE!!!

Back