• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hiring Site Staff (WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Re: Hiring Site Staff

I havent played 358/2 days yet. Will this become a problem or should I just do an application anyways?

Just submit one anyway. Even if it might make your character description a bit weaker in some characters, just don't do them. Do character descriptions for characters that don't appear in Days, such as for Kairi (ugh) or Sora.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

if you haven't played the game, don't let that stop you from applying.
There's always YouTube.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards

Graphics are supposed to update biweekly with new avatars, wallpapers, and tags. There's usually a set quota that the graphics team as a whole has to make. They also need to cut out renders whenever the BBS site is updated. There are also new banners to be made if certain sections of the main site require them. It doesn't really take all the much time, especially considering the amount of people on staff.
Also, scan touch-ups. This was kind of a problem. Whenever krexia scans a new chapter of the Days manga, they have to be cleaned up. And usually the graphics team would just sit there with their thumbs up their noses until I got someone else to do it (which is why Trigger is on site staff now, but he can't always be the one to do it).

I havent played 358/2 days yet. Will this become a problem or should I just do an application anyways?
just watch all the ice cream scenes and you should be set

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In

Well I'm assuming that there will be a sizeable amount of applications to choose from.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In

As of right now, no.
And there probably will be very soon. As for the people who got the job, they'll probably open another thread with the names of those who made it on writing and graphic teams.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards

Will content writers be assigned tasks or will we have to purely find things on our own?

Zeagal

Lick It Good

Content Writers usually get one or two assignments that are rather lengthy, due within a two-three week period (though it usually ends up getting extended). I guess it would be little over an hour or two a week? Possibly a bit more/less, depending on how quick of a writer you are.

There you go. My guess would be a little of both.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com

So, out of curiousity, anyone know how many people applied?

I was kinda considering it. If I did get a position of a content writer I could be more active, right now I'm just active when I want to be.

And one question, (I jumped from 1st to last page so sorry if it's been answered) does age matter at all? I can't travel, and I'm still in high school. Would that matter?

Zeagal

Lick It Good

No age doesn't matter and there's no travel involved. Lol where would you go?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

I'm still in high school too, lol. No worries.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!

I really hope I get it. Especially writing/rewriting bios for characters. Took some college classes over the summer over writing, and we went over writing summaries and character analysis.

Just wondering, even tho I know there's prolly well over 100 applicants, when'll we know when it's chosen?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Hey, y'all, we decided on a due-date! All applications must be in by...

Friday, December 4th

Contact me with any questions.The results will most likely be posted on December 7th. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back