• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
Welcome.*accidently stabs newb*O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*angry mob chases him*I DIDN'T MEAN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
StK! I thought you were better than this! >.< welcome!! yay *huggles itachi-sama plushie* i think calling people newbies is dumb "stabs StK accidentally* oops SORRY..lmao

much <3

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Hi, dont forget to read the sticky notes at the begining of each forum. They're really helpful. Enjoy this forum.

Website
www.freewebs.com
-Coughs- Hello, and welcome. You'll have to pardon these overzealous forum posters. They can get carried away from time to time with the pseudo-enthusiasm they believe forums must contain for a good time. Anyway...

Have fun, and enjoy yourself. Read the stickies for information, and if you need more, feel free to PM any of us, or me. I'll most likely reply accordingly. Good luck.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
hi welcome to KHI. hope u have A good time. PM me if ya wanna be friends or wanna sig or avatar.

文偉立

newb programmer
Chat = not exactly best place to go first
Best advice = be sure not to go crazy talking about KH2 in the chat; most of the time, we don't talk about KH at all or just some useless info

Welcome to the forums! If you ever need assistance, a mawd (mod; don't worry, you'll learn the lingo in time) will help. Anyways, have fun. The more the merrier

Back