• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi There. ^_^ I'm New Here.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

~Crysalis~

~Giggles~

I'm Crysalis! (Don't ask me why it's "Crysalis", and not "Chrysalis"... ~Sighs~)

A friend of mine told me to come here because it was an interesting KH forum, so here I am. ;) I hope I make some more friends! :p

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
Hi Crysalis nice to meet you, I'm sure you'll meet new people and make new friends, if you want to be friends pm me and that would be cool!!

Anway Welcome...and HAPPY NEW YEAR!*streamers go flying*

Man Upstarirs: SHUT UP DOWN THERE NEW YEARS WAS YESTERDAY!!
Me: Really? I must be a day behind...

Last edited:

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
hi there im STO the koolest person on the forums...my top priority on the forums is animating/and sigs.....so if ya need one pm me! and if u just wanna be friends or u need help!

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
hey whats up? welcome to the froums....hope u have fun on here, as u can see I love PETE WENTZ ((my man don't think about it) Lol...Wanna be friends? PM me.

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
welcome to this awesome place forums thing... yeah, (i'm not as kewl as STO >.<) but i make sigs too, so if you want one i'm here too. and if you want a buddy/trainer then pm me. so welcome n have fun. =D

~Crysalis~

Wow. O_O You are ALL so nice!!! I wanna be a friend to all of you! >_<;;

~Starts making lots of PMs, because she's SERIOUS!~

Back