• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi peoples!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Adamante

Hi! I'm new here at KHI forums. I've been a KH fan for a few years and I've beaten all three games. I hope I have fun here! ^_^

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Well, I hope you enjoy yourself, as well! I look foward to seeing you around.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
All THREE games? HA! You are no KH fan! You must beat all SEVEN games! Thats right

KH and KH: FM

KH COM and Re: COM

KH II and KH II: FM

AND mobile KH!

YEAH! HOW ABOUT THEM APPLES?!?!?!

lolz just messing with you :)

Welcome to KHI! Hope you have a good time here

The Dark Destiny

Adamante, I am glad to see that you are enjoying yourself. A few things you may want to keep in mind. Never disrespect moderators or administrators. Do not double post. Respect others. Don't pester everyone with a friendship request. Only talk about what you actually have knowledge of. Try to use the best grammar and punctuation you can, people are really picky. Don't draw to much attention to yourself. Think before posting. DON'T BRING UP RELIGION OR ANYTHING RELATING TO GAY, LESBIAN, SEXISM DEBATE, WAR, OR TOASTERS in the chat room. Abide by these rules and you'll have friends and a very long stay here on KHInsider.com

{Note: If you have questions or anything ask me or you can go to the "Newb Adoption Agency", ask for a trainer and they will help you get a nice start to this website, they will check up on you, answer questions, etc.}

Have a great time!

The Dark Destiny

KHInsider.com

Adamante

Adamante, I am glad to see that you are enjoying yourself. A few things you may want to keep in mind. Never disrespect moderators or administrators. Do not double post. Respect others. Don't pester everyone with a friendship request. Only talk about what you actually have knowledge of. Try to use the best grammar and punctuation you can, people are really picky. Don't draw to much attention to yourself. Think before posting. DON'T BRING UP RELIGION OR ANYTHING RELATING TO GAY, LESBIAN, SEXISM DEBATE, WAR, OR TOASTERS in the chat room. Abide by these rules and you'll have friends and a very long stay here on KHInsider.com

{Note: If you have questions or anything ask me or you can go to the "Newb Adoption Agency", ask for a trainer and they will help you get a nice start to this website, they will check up on you, answer questions, etc.}

Have a great time!

The Dark Destiny

KHInsider.com

Thanks for the advice. I'm glad you guys are looking out for us newbs. Lol

Raiko

Come break me down
great scott!!!hello and welcome to KHI.hope you do have fun here. ther rule you must follow no double post...well the dark destiny pretty much said all of it. ^-^ see ya around

Back