• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi I hope you will read this. :)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

zoeycat

I have finally made a KHinsider account. :) I guess I know some of you people from the live chat from the KH 3D premiere event. I just need some help around... so helping would be greatly appreciated! 1) I have been looking for a signature one of the members had before. It was a gif with Riku riding a light cycle.... 2) Where are all the staff members getting those cool custom Re:coded avatars? It would be nice to have one for myself. :) Thanks for letting me join into this great KH community!

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Welcome and i hope you enjoy your ... extended stay here.

You may check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Hey, there! Welcome to the forums; enjoy yourself and be sure to consult the FAQs for some handy forum info before you start your journey through our home here. My name is Ehres, and I'm a super mod; though I'm technically on forum staff I've had just about every position on this here site, including administrator, so I'll try my best to help you as much as I can. Now, as for your questions:

I sure do know the signature you're referring to having seen it somewhere myself, but unfortunately I can't pinpoint the name of the member whose signature it is! If you spot it, be sure to ask if you can wear it as well purely out of politeness. Now for the Re:coded avatars that our staff are wearing -- do you mean the sprites? Might you give an example as to what you exactly mean so I might be able to help you more effectively? Many thanks!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Your user title changes based on how many posts you have. When you get to 1000 posts you can give yourself a custom one.

Also, if you've made a post but want to add something more, don't make a new post. Instead, click the edit button in the bottom right of your post to include whatever else you wanted to add. There's no good reason to multi-post when you have the edit feature.

Also, while you're still on your first ten posts, every time you post a link your post will be hidden to normal members. It's an anti-spam mechanism that means such posts need to be approved by moderators before the general membership can view them. For now, you'll have to get your post count up (but not spam) in any section but those in this post.

Last edited:

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Welcome, Zoeycat!
Don't know if you remember me, but hai thur.

zoeycat

VANI I REMEMBER YOU LOL. hehehe. Does anyone know how to change the the little subtitle thing. I don't want mine to be "Nobody".

Back